Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Poland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 25, 2022
On Monster Next Door • Aug 23, 2024
Second couple needs more screen time ♥️ love them
and the fortune-teller 🤭 she already knows 😍😩🤭☺️
15 0
On The On1y One • Aug 22, 2024
Title The On1y One
OMGGG I love how Jiang set the game up and he stepped up to a kiss. I felt he secretly liked him from the start 😩♥️
It has started today and I love it already ♥️😭😩
6 0
Replying to Harsheyy • Aug 6, 2024
Watched the first 4 episodes.AND I AM FREAKING OBSESSED..!!I can't even explain how happy I was watching it..I…
Me too!! It's something in this that makes me happy a lot when I watch it ❤️🤭🥺
2 0
Replying to Cocoa Bean • Aug 6, 2024
8 minutes in and I'm already in tears. WHY haven't I heard about this and WHY is it so good??? The blonde boy…
he is so cute 🥺🥰
4 0
Replying to pakunook • Aug 6, 2024
Person Zhang Xuan Yu
he looks like billkin bro
right!! that's why I thought I've seen him somewhere
3 0
On Bad Guy • Aug 6, 2024
Title Bad Guy
It was a really good one, it deserved longer episodes. I didn't expect it to have a happy ending, I liked it ❤️🤭
3 0
On The Trainee • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Trainee
I love this drama, from episode to episode it make me wait harder and harder ❤️
8 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 4, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I love this one, can't wait next week, so intriguing 😍
4 0
Replying to ajie • Aug 2, 2024
My toxic comment for ep11 is why didnt Latte or Almond paid for the grilled pork?Bothers me too much😂🤣
I had the same thought 😂
1 1
Replying to Go-Ya • Jul 29, 2024
......this show is soooo boring... actually the only reason to watch it is this beautiful actor Iwase Yoji, but…
I agree with you about this show. The only thing I'm not agree is "Living with him" cause I actually liked this one 😅 but yes, this series is boring and relations between them are still at the same point. Moreover Takara is so gloomy and indifferent on everything so that pisses me off 😒
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jul 28, 2024
So finally are they married or not... 😂😂😂 I was looking forward to the scene at their wedding 🫶
It was a really good one, many tears but happy in the end ❤️
1 0