Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Poland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 25, 2022
On Century of Love • Jul 25, 2024
Shiaaa I felt that sooner or later she will appear, it would be too easy. Meh, just now we got a kiss and San's obscene dreams came true, it sucks. Now it'll be a test and an argument/disappointment and apologies. Same thing as in other dramas. I hope I'm wrong but for now on I don't see any other solution for this action 😔
6 1
Replying to Nerise Medetai • Jul 25, 2024
I'm glad I checked the comments before I dropped it. At first it seemed very boring, but from episode 4 or 5 I…
Same here, I'm so glad I didn't drop it 🫶
2 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 22, 2024
My thoughts:
- Why almost every series has to end with someone's going abroad. WHY IT HAS TO BE YEARS... Change that scenario please 🥺
- Team... RUN AWAY GIRL 😳
- I needed more Kao, love him 🫶
- LOVE YEI AND CHER 😍 best couple, super cute

Overall that was a great series, I enjoyed it a lot ❤️
10 1
On We Are • Jul 18, 2024
Title We Are
I love Tan x Fang 😂😍 my favourite couple and also Chain and Pun OMG it was good, I didn't expect Chain to be so straightforward, he saw the occasion and just took it 🫶❤️ It was good and surprising 😂
1 0
Replying to DiSc • Jul 13, 2024
He is doing his military service until November, if I am not mistaken, therefore the short hair. That is why he…
Oh okay, I assumed it at first but wasn't sure if that's the case
0 0
On Century of Love • Jul 13, 2024
What happened to Daou's haircut? 😭 He looked so good in Love In Translation but now 😩 he looks like he just got out of prison that I didn't even recognise him at first and I had to check if it's really him 😭😭😭 get back his hair please 🥺
3 6
On We Are • Jul 11, 2024
Title We Are
I need more Pun and Chain 😩❤️
11 1
On The Trainee • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
I really don't know why the rating is so low!!! I'm totally hooked and enjoy it a lot 🤭😍
7 1
On The Devil Judge • Jul 4, 2024
I finished it quite a long time ago and I still can't get over it 🥹 still looking for a good drama like this one 😍 unforgettable!!!
4 0
On Knock Knock, Boys! • Jul 4, 2024
The last scene was super tense BUT I'm sorry I can't with the Latte and Almond's reaction 🤣🤣 they must have felt like they were watching a drama movie, only get them a popcorn 🍿🤣
9 0
Replying to Homegirl • Jul 4, 2024
Thanwa is the most unlucky bl character ever The Ex is gambler, and maybe psycho ( according to ep8 review and…
I feel sorry for him. I've liked him from the beginning and I like him more with each episode. That's too bad Peak is such a coward 🫣 but still I think Thanwa shouldn't have got back to his ex...
2 5
On Takara's Treasure • Jul 1, 2024
I wish I could be angry at Takara for his harsh behaviour towards Taishin firstly but it's hard to not agree that Taishin was indeed a little creepy 😅
13 0