Editorials
On S Line • Jul 19, 2025
Title S Line
after a long hiatus finally a kdrama got me gripped
1 1
On See You in My 19th Life • Jul 25, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
love the main actors and idea of past lives but didn’t really enjoy it idk something was missing in the plot to connect for me
0 0
On My Perfect Stranger • May 9, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
omg i love it
2 0
On Love in Contract • Nov 13, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I reallyyyy enjoyed this, so nice
0 0
Replying to MyLifeSaver • Nov 13, 2022
Title Love in Contract Spoiler
Please spoil me, how did it end?
Happy ending
2 0
On Love in Contract • Oct 5, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Really enjoying this
3 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Oct 5, 2022
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Waiting waiting
2 0
On Wi Ha Joon • Oct 5, 2022
Person Wi Ha Joon
Love since 18Again <3
0 0
On Kim Jung Hyun • Oct 5, 2022
Person Kim Jung Hyun
I just really like him <3
7 0
On Cheat On Me, if You Can • Sep 26, 2022
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can
I LOVED this show so much, still think about it from time to time
2 0
On Yeon Woo • Sep 26, 2022
Person Yeon Woo
I love her <3
2 0
On Little Women • Sep 25, 2022
Title Little Women Spoiler
Won Sanga in the preview saying “k*ll them all” who does she mean?
0 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 22, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I’m so impressed this is so interesting!!!
3 0
On Son Suk Ku • Sep 21, 2022
Person Son Suk Ku
Someone suggest a good kdrama of him? I’ve seen my liberation notes, nothing serious & sense8
1 3
On Big Mouth • Sep 9, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Is the mayor evil?
0 1
On Adamas • Sep 4, 2022
Title Adamas
Episode 1 and I understand nothing. That housekeeper lady is annoying
2 0
On Little Women • Sep 4, 2022
Title Little Women
It looks sooooo good omg
1 0
On Jinxed at First • Aug 2, 2022
Title Jinxed at First Spoiler
Why did the curse skip the father and go to minjoon if it’s by generation?
2 0
Replying to taratara • Jul 27, 2022
Person Son Suk Ku
so happy to see him finally getting all the recognition he deserves :" I've been in love with him since the designated…
Same!! I watched him in netlifx Sense8 and I’ve been waiting for him to gain more popularity. Mr Gu was made for him definitely!!
1 0
Replying to xczi98 • Jul 24, 2022
Title Crazy Love
My liberation notesCrazy loveLink love eat killTomorrow
Inspector Doberman is also really good
1 0
