Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2018

_xan1tyx_

📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
On Happiness • Dec 12, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
The writer's brother mentioned that diabetes ran in their family....so if he had in fact developed antibodies and there's correlation between diabetes, authorities must have found the cure based on that????? (lol dunno tbh).
1 0
On Happiness • Dec 11, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
*i'm on ep. 11 btw....*

I mean...we kinda knew how this was gonna end up as the opposite of "Happiness" for whatever the title's worth, but FUCCCC MA BOI YI HYUN OMG YOU AND SAE BOM DESERVE EO SM T_T
1 2
Replying to jade next door • Dec 7, 2021
WARNING:Love Triangleday by day,as yi san keeps falling deeper for deok im,i keep falling deeper for yi san
meanwhile...I just fell lmao
3 2
On Happiness • Dec 6, 2021
Title Happiness
"Happinəss" in the recent episodes (or at least that's when I noticed it XD) have an inverted "e" like this: ə....

I wonder if there's any meaning to that, asides from the ongoing observation of the "Happinəss" fading away.
8 1
On Happiness • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
eeek now there's another killer psycho asides from Mr. Annoying-scream-doctor.
9 2
On Happiness • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
At least someone peed his pants...


(BUT HEIIIIL NOO MY YI HYUN-AH!!!! T_T)
8 0
On Happiness • Nov 29, 2021
Title Happiness
Loving how the show's unraveling. (AND GOSH THE AMOUNT OF LIKABLE CHARACTERS ON EP. 8 T_T *ehem* Han Tae Seok ajjussi...)...but there's also the beyond annoying ones who I need not mention.

Oh...and like what Andrew said, "People are getting meaner". Soooooooooo EXCITED!!!!
5 0
On Happiness • Nov 21, 2021
Title Happiness
This is like "Alive", but longer and better😅
2 1
Replying to Happiness • Nov 15, 2021
Title Happiness
Replying to deleted comment
괜찮아 ????
0 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Nov 15, 2021
Title Melancholia
I had math exam today and 3/4th of the questions were from that one chap I didn't study. also me starting a drama…
Sissttt samed here 😬✌
2 0
On Squid Game • Oct 12, 2021
Title Squid Game
I mean, if this drama paves another wave for KDrama interest for others, then I'm glad it is overhyped/overrated. But story-wise, and as someone who's been watching KDramas, the story is somewhere in the "meh" spectrum...if you get what I mean. Not the best, but not the worst either.
13 2
On D.P. • Oct 7, 2021
Title D.P.
My heart is still sore...and am still in awe at the phenomenal cinematography, OST, and acting by the whole cast. And that symbolic ending: IM LIVING FOR IT <3 T_T
4 1