Damn Ep. 7 was such a roller coaster, and then came Ep. 8 gosh - I was just in awe while watching the finale. Overall, I really liked the message of how in a miniscule of time all things could happen, yet at the same time it's our will to live life and how to live it that matters.
Goshhh I just gotta say I lost it when Si Eun had that imaginary talk with Soo Ho at the finale episode when they were saying sorry to each other 😭 Even I was able to manage to feel an ounce of pity when Beom Suk teared up when he was about to be punched by Si Eun.
Though tragic, I'm glad all three of them met. And though short-lived, I'm thankful they got to experience genuine friendship (at least when it was just three of them).
Ohhh I mean like how she digs around for info without regard to her safety etc. So much for being low key about investigating TT_TT
(and like...yeah I get it you're curious and wanna find the truth, but the way she literally followed blindly the notes in her locker 3 times at that????)
...but don't take me seriously huehuehue, just voicing out my "hopefully" momentary feelings with the FL,
Though tragic, I'm glad all three of them met. And though short-lived, I'm thankful they got to experience genuine friendship (at least when it was just three of them).
(and like...yeah I get it you're curious and wanna find the truth, but the way she literally followed blindly the notes in her locker 3 times at that????)
...but don't take me seriously huehuehue, just voicing out my "hopefully" momentary feelings with the FL,