Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2018

_xan1tyx_

📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
Replying to QD28 • Jun 21, 2025
Annoying! Them both not communicating, not telling the truth, the lies, the noble idiocy ( pet peeve) and I dont…
Did we watch the same ep.? 😭 What do you mean "back to square one"?
3 1
Replying to Bchip • Jun 21, 2025
Here's a thread explaining everything: https://x.com/callmepired/status/1932029332261679359
Hold-upp....there was more to it than what I initially thought??? 😭 No wonder I thought that confession by Gyeongu towards Seunghyeon jerk felt real...ALSO, I'm appreciating things more knowing this, like the main characters' actions in consideration for Gyeonggu all along 😭🥹
2 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 21, 2025
Who's ugly crying now???? naegaa!! ㅜㅡㅜ I'm just really proud of the main leads here on Ep. 9, and the rest of the characters who showed their resolve, spoke their truth, and stood by their true selves. There were lots of admirable moments I just can't help but relate to and feel deeply and grateful for.
4 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 10, 2025
Short with a dash of sweetness this was. I enjoyed numerous moments, and overall liked the concept, setting, and story 🫶
3 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 1, 2025
I just felt crying for the twins when they were being told that they aren't who they think they are. From Hosu's "It's not Mi Jin's fault", to the grandmother's metaphor of protecting oneself; even if it meant hiding, is still brave; to Hosu's Mom saying Mi Rae is kind and cared for her family....

I'm sososo looking forward to the dynamics these switched up twins are also having or gonna have, like that male coworker who offered help along with Hosu and Mi Ji, and also that farm owner with Mi Rae's Ex and Mi Rae herself.
12 0
Replying to liv_d • May 30, 2025
thats not gonna happen. miji likes hosu but mirae doesnt. she will fall for sejin.
Okii thanks for the heads up. Haven't watched Ep. 2 so I'm still assuming things skksksks
4 1
Replying to _xan1tyx_ • May 26, 2025
Maybe something happened with the Head Chef/Owner of Le Murir or something?? We'll get to know tomorrow. I can't…
Huhu felt this exact feeling. I fell for Bae In Hyuk in this role of his too. Nc to know someone shares the same thoughts hehe
2 1
Replying to Vniverse • May 26, 2025
Lol Paik Saon in parallel universe 🤣🤣Man's so soft and a clingy loser here.
HAHAHAHHA Lmaoo
2 1
Replying to Vniverse • May 26, 2025
What she mean she going to sapporo 💀Was that ex about to kiss her wth. Preview has me annoyedMaybe some well…
Maybe something happened with the Head Chef/Owner of Le Murir or something?? We'll get to know tomorrow. I can't wait T-T
6 4
On Love Scout • Mar 18, 2025
Title Love Scout
love love love the positive vibe this drama gave. gonna miss our uri greenflag more like greenforest Eun Ho-ssi and charismatic girl boss Ji Hyun-ssi soo much😭
7 0
On Love Scout • Jan 12, 2025
Title Love Scout
"How much do you want me to remember?" KYAHHHHHHH can't wait for next week's episode 😭🫶 ㅜㅡㅜ
20 1
Replying to Cherrymotion • Oct 23, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
can't agree more. that scene reminds me of the other 3 idiots from my liberation club members lol
Oooh yeahhh lmaooo
0 0
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 23, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
"You don't have to love me. Even if you return to the forest, I'm fine with it. I can go with you if you want me to. I can throw away everything and go with you." Ju Yeon-ssii... TT_TT

But honestly, such a contrast to Hyeon O who kind of didn't prefer being with Eun Ho at her lowest, or just in general sharing his worry and pain with her (at least when they were still together). Whereas we have Ju Yeon who's willing to just be there; even be with "Hye Ri" towards the forest she disappeared to, and in his own word, as long as Eun Ho is safe and healthy, his love need not be reciprocated. TT_TT
12 1
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 23, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
That cafe scene between the three talking about who should be the guardian of Eun Ho was such a breather from the rollercoaster that was Ep. 8-10 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
9 3