Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2018

_xan1tyx_

📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 6, 2023
"What's the right answer? Living a life that makes my heart beat. Living a life as a trophy for my father. Whichever I choose, my heart aches for the option I didn't choose..." TT_TT
22 1
On My Dearest • Sep 9, 2023
Title My Dearest
BEHHH PANINDIGAN NIYO YUNG MGA LUHA KO TT_TT.


Definitely one of the best historical dramas I've watched. Astig ng aktingannn shett T_T
3 0
Replying to 11170053 • Aug 14, 2023
But he is second lead isn't he ??? I think I gonna suffer from second lead syndrome again .
I know huhuhu. But I'm gonna suffer with you 🫡🥹
0 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 12, 2023
Maaa boi Seo Ji Hoon as part of main lead?!?!?!?!? I'M DEFINITELY IN FOR THIS RIDE TT_TT
2 2
On See You in My 19th Life • Aug 12, 2023
Left the last eps. to watch during my school term break....and it was worth the wait and watch TT_TT. Also, Seo Ha copying Ji Eum's confessions were adorable XD.
2 0
Replying to bidulgi • Jul 10, 2023
omg the possibility just struck me. what if we get an ost by junho and yoona? PLEASE I need this now
Let's hope so TT_TT
2 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 26, 2023
15 minutes in with 4th ep....and the range of emotions I felt - daebak! One second I was tearing up, then the next I was giggling at them when they were in the convenience store.
2 0
On Call It Love • Mar 29, 2023
Title Call It Love
The kind of mello I just need atm ㅜㅡㅜ I just love the convos here🥺
6 0
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Mar 24, 2023
lmaoo the 7.6 rating be a reflection of my early gut-feel. I paused watching this on Ep. 4 because I wasn't feeling it, and now I'm really not sure if I should even resume. (T^T)
3 0
On Love to Hate You • Feb 11, 2023
I thoroughly enjoyed this gosh. I love the FL and ML so much, and how the show tackled some relevant issues. Definitely binge-worthy.
19 0
Replying to Dabosil • Dec 23, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I don't think it's 'worth the hype' per se; (I wasn't actually that aware of 'hype', just general popularity),…
You deserve a like for the effort ma pal
1 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 23, 2022
But OMG when Mira was explaining a ton of shit to Arisu about the "truths" about the games, I was so invested lmao. Like imagine the possibilities 🤯 (then it turns out it was some high-level clownery we were put through minna-san 😆)
11 0
Replying to _xan1tyx_ • Dec 23, 2022
Damn Ep. 7 was such a roller coaster, and then came Ep. 8 gosh - I was just in awe while watching the finale.…
I'm so satisfied with the ending, and the comments here made things more clear so niceu!
1 0