Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2018

_xan1tyx_

📍Wherever my mood takes me, or I take it...
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 10, 2024
Don't mind me...just here enjoying the moral clash between the main leads. It's actually an element I'm looking forward to for the next episodes.

Also...contrary to what most people are saying, I'm actually not annoyed by Da On's character enough for me to say he's an idiot like come on. Just as people are saying for him to let Bit Na do her job, let him do his job as a detective ya'll. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Bit Na's crime re-enactment/immersive trial seshhhh, 'cause they're actually satisfying).

And for those saying that the Granny was stupid for wanting the perp to have been sentenced properly and for him to beg for mercy; well...some people prefer that, and it's a thing. You can't say that she should be satisfied with his sudden death when you aren't really in their shoes???? Ok peace....
28 7
Replying to bidulgi • Oct 10, 2024
daon and bitna's morals clashing is literally the point of the entire show (watch the sbs commentary by the cast…
Nicely said ma chinguu
2 0
Replying to Misty Hime • Oct 3, 2024
Title Good Partner
Did u jin eventually confess to cha eun? or what?
I'm kind of just being delulu on his reaction being a confirmation that he does have feelings for Atty. Cha, when Jeon Eun Ho said to him "What if the constant waiting sent me down your path?....Know that I'm rooting for you." And then he proceeds to giggle and act unknowingly; like someone who can't really be honest with his feelings but seems fine with being friends hueheue.
1 0
On Good Partner • Oct 3, 2024
Title Good Partner
What I really love and appreciate with this K-Drama is how "Good Partner" - as a term - could be applied to many of the different relationships present in the drama, and for many different interpretations too.
4 1
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 1, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
"Sorry. I can't do that for you. As you know, I don't exactly...want to be useless." Eun Ho-ssiii 😭

"At least, in the present, I am much happier than Eun Ho from my dreams" TT_TT
3 0
On Dear Hyeri • Sep 25, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
As a Shin Hye Sun fan...I am entranced with this show hiehehieie. Plus points for the male leads as well.
2 0
On The Judge from Hell • Sep 24, 2024
The range PSH provides with this one is just *chefs kiss*. I came from her Doctor Slump and it's just a contrasting role I can't help but feel amazed. Rooting for this drama 💪
12 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 17, 2024
Can I just say....that kiss + headbump between Kang Dan Ho & Jung Mo Eum was such a comedic relief(?). Prior this scene, I have been on and off crying HAHAHAHA
16 2
On Romance in the House • Sep 16, 2024
I burst out laughing at the part where the kid said he wanted to Ballet instead HAHAHAHAH. So much for competing for their next enrollee
7 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 19, 2024
Alsoooo...I feel for Seok Ryu huhu. It's tough being the "pride and joy" of your parents to the point that it's suffocating. Glad that they made up within the episode.

Just loving the character dynamics and am looking forward for next week's episode nyahahahahah.
4 0
On Frankly Speaking • Jun 7, 2024
Glad I watched this all throughout airing season without minding the comments here. It's a hit or miss and depends on individual taste sksksksk. I liked the ending quite so. The kids' play was a nice touch of summary and reflection on what the main leads went through. Well it's just my two cents.
4 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 9, 2024
Hindi lang ung tear tank ni Soo Hyun nag-increase, tayo din 🤣
HAHAHA oo legit
1 0
Replying to woofdrama • Apr 9, 2024
In the last scene where Haein referred to Hyunwoo as "my husband", I read somewhere that it was a mistranslation…
Let us stay delulu my friend. (I'll pretend I didn't read this huheue)
14 1
Replying to BAP_WonBin • Apr 1, 2024
u should use spoiler tag. And No.5, that Mi Sun is Hyun Woo and Hyun Tae's sister. Not Tae's wife!! Hyun Tae is…
yeahh they're siblings. Got confused there for a sec, like "aren't they siblings???" AHHAHAHAH
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 1, 2024
Gosh what a rollercoaster this weekend has been ㅜㅡㅜ. Ep. 7 ended with Hae-In's reason to live was so she could divorce Hyeon-Woo in the most cruelest way possible, and for Ep. 8 epilogue we had her weeping instead that now she want's to live to be by Hyeon-Woo's side....AGKKKKK I LOVE THEM SM.
13 0