Editorials
Replying to Anonymous_user • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
i think hae in is pretending to loose her memory to reveal Baek hyn woos true feelings.
Hoping that this could be the case ㅠㅡㅠ Aghhk my heart aches for these two
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Also Da-Hye being touched when Soo-Cheol was tryna learn how to ride the bike just so he could be the father that teaches his son how to was such a nice touch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Like ghurll, that's dedication right there.
18 0
Replying to _xan1tyx_ • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Came in and watched ep. 7 with the driest of eyes...came out with the moistiest eyes instead (ok fine maybe just…
PLEASE K-DRAMA WRITER-NIM PROTECT URI HAE IN AND HYUN-WOO ㅠㅡㅠ
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Came in and watched ep. 7 with the driest of eyes...came out with the moistiest eyes instead (ok fine maybe just moisty enough to have a few droplets here and there).
9 1
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 22, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Agggckkk don't mind me. Just wanna comment how I'm so captivated by Jeon Jong Seo's visuals TT_TT
7 1
Replying to _xan1tyx_ • Mar 14, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
At the end of the day....to each their own. As I am entitled to my own opinion (like those who said they didn't…
And can I just include and appreciate the podcast-like commentary by Ha Neul or Jeong Woo whenever an episode is near the end. TT_TT
8 1
On Doctor Slump • Mar 14, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
At the end of the day....to each their own. As I am entitled to my own opinion (like those who said they didn't like the drama), just commenting to say that this drama has been a source of comfort and a break for me from uni stuff. I love love love the fact that Park Shin Hye made a comeback with this genre, and overall I love the themes and conversations conveyed in this drama. If it doesn't resonate with you, then be it. Peace
14 4
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Mar 14, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I've still only finished episode 1. I've been holding off on watching more as there was just something about the…
???
0 1
On Like Flowers in Sand • Feb 13, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
This was such a gem to watch T_T Endearing, short and sweet. Loved the leads and the friend group hehehe.
10 4
Replying to L B • Nov 26, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I stuck with it but it just kept going down hill. When she told Ryu shio he didnt know abt his light when they…
We lament at this wasted potential direction omo. 'Cause it actually sounds so good, like imagine Ryu Si-Oh teamed up with Namsoon in taking down Pavel. Aaagghhh
0 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 26, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
Honestly glad that it was Ryu Si-Oh who ended himself. Had it been his childhood friend - that would've been just plain and utterly sad, but if it was the police and Namsoon gang - boi I would've been angry AF LIKE NOO GURLLL YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT. I know they went there to arrest him/take him in custody, but Pavel shitttheads would've killed Ryu Si-Oh anyways 😭.
8 0
Replying to reverie • Nov 26, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
which man are you talking about? I speed watched the last episode
It was playing during ending credits. The man in a hoody who was in a computer shop.
0 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 26, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
You mean to tell me there's a third installment????? Or more like a 2nd season for SGNS????
5 1
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Nov 25, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Bae In Hyuk's acting has improved so much TT_TT - the facial expressions, the eye movements. And I just love the balance of comedic and serious tones so far.
8 0
Replying to Midnight Storms • Nov 23, 2023
Title My Dearest
The Cult must have really masochistic tendencies, given that they waited weekly for new episodes😅 -Resistance…
But mind you as a cult member, it allowed me to recover from the pain and live the pain for an extended period of time ㅜㅡㅜ ㅋㅋㅋ
0 0
On My Dearest Part 2 • Nov 23, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
What a journey of laughter, tragedy, and everything in between this has been ㅜㅡㅜ
3 0
On Vigilante • Nov 22, 2023
Title Vigilante
That confrontation scene with the main investigator had me trembling lowkey HAHAHAHA
4 0
Replying to Tomi • Nov 8, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
I was wonderjng why the plot sounded familiar, I’ve read the webtoon 😭
HAHAHAHAH
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Nov 8, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
There is literally nothing in this drama that makes any sense. The emotional attachment between characters are…
I feel bad for Nam-In :(
0 0
Replying to ifnsilva • Oct 20, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I’m curious about why Eun Gyeol and Eun Yu is back to 1995. What do you guys think is really for?!
I read somewhere that it could be because for the both of them to experience a refreshing/twinkling time which isn't something they got to experience im their present lives (Eun Gyeol and Eun Yu were sort of trophies for their parents). And/or to allow them to experience their parents' past, to know their reasons for their behavior/actions in the present time.
9 0