Celebrity
Replying to mimia • 13 days ago
Title Eternal Faith
immortality as well
Yeah, it sucks. I was excited about Immortality, Winner Is King, Eternal Faith, and Dreamcatcher but none of those will see the light of day.
0 0
Replying to SanjibKalita • 17 days ago
Title Almost Lover
One more drama of her with mid age men... Why..? That's so weird.. She already look like younger than her age...…
I've had to skip her previous dramas when she was paired with old men like that. I just couldn't watch them Hopefully she gets more Roles in the future with actors are her own age.
3 0
Replying to 12779145 • 23 days ago
Title In My Prime
I feel sad for her 😓 her family don’t care about her they just care about the son
Can you please explain to me what the mother did wrong because I'm only on episode 1 and from what I've seen the mother seems to be a good person and I don't know if she continue the show if she is trash so can you please spoil me
0 1
Lily Alice • 24 days ago
Article Zhao Lusi to star in a new Chinese drama
Hopefully the ml isn't going to be an old man
4 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Aug 30, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Ji Chang Wook & Kang Ha Neul performed in a BL play as the leads and JCW is definitely one of the most popular…
I was talking about BL dramas and movies, not plays. Also, both Ji Chang-wook and Kang Ha-neul were both rookie actors when the play happened both of them were not popular. If they had been popular, I doubt they would have been in the play that's my point they only choose rookie actors to be in bl
1 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Aug 30, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I thought this was a bl when I saw the poster, but deep down I knew it wasn't true because both the actors are way too high-profile to do a bl. That just wouldn't happen. I know that whenever Korea makes a bl, they always use actors who don't have many projects
6 10
Lily Alice • Aug 29, 2026
Article Landy Li and He Yu confirmed for new Chinese drama 'How To Slay Your Boss'
This looks so good such a good cast
2 0
On Eternal Faith • Aug 27, 2026
Title Eternal Faith
This is just so disappointing. I've been waiting for this drama to release for like 5 years. It's unfortunate that it isn't going to air. I've lost hope
5 3
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
I'm going to put it into terms that maybe, maybe, just maybe you'll understand only Black people can sing that word. If you are a non-Black person, you cannot sing that word without it being racist. That is when it is considered a racial slur if a non-Black person is using the word, whether they are singing it or saying it Even if she didn't intend it to be racist it was still racist
0 1
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
You said it yourself it's used by black people I didn't know Jennie was black
0 1
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
So you were saying that as long as you're singing it, it's not a racial slur. Well, it still is a racial slur for a non-Black person to say or sing, so I'm assuming you also do that since you defended it. You are also a racist.
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
She is a non-black person saying a racial slur even if she sang it she is still a non-black person so she's not allowed to say it it doesn't matter how you try to spin it she was in the wrong
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
The reason I said I wasn't naming anyone specifically is because I know that the BTS and BLACKPINK fandoms are particularly known for being toxic. I also didn't feel like I needed to specifically point out who went to a Chris Brown concert because only one group has gone under fire for going to a Chris Brown concert recently, so it's very obvious I don't know why you just assume that everyone criticizing anyone who is an idol is somehow trying to harming them. I don't want that for them I'm just criticizing their actions
0 9
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
It was pretty clear that I was listing off things that K-pop idols have done recently that have been problematic, as you see in my original comment. I said these K-pop groups. I think everyone understood that except you. A video last year came out of Jennie saying the N-word while singing a song. Like the other members. Are you saying that was AI?
0 1
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
I was talking about K-pop idols in general I wasn't naming anyone specifically did I say Jennie went to a Chris Brown anyone online knows that BTS went to Chris Brown concert so anyways you have a crazy lack of media literacy
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 20, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
Knetz KillerHoping for an eventual suicide, are you?
Is it what I said, lying? I didn't know you couldn't criticize adults actions especially influential figures, I get that you infantilize idols so much so that you think that they're not adults and cannot be criticized, but there is a difference between criticism and hate
0 15
Lily Alice • Aug 18, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
These K-pop groups have been doing a lot lately like going to Chris Brown concerts partnering with Coca-Cola being Racist cultural appropriation Not calling anyone out specifically but.......
10 17
On Dearest • Aug 18, 2026
Title Dearest
I can't stand the actor in every role, and I mean every role I've seen him in as the ML. He plays the most scumbag-ass man. Maybe it's just typecast. I haven't watched this drama yet, but since he's in it, I feel like he's also going to be a scumbag
4 3
On Pull Strings • Aug 17, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Oh, this gets me excited. I haven't watched any dramas for a month because of how boring they were, and now they're finally going to air something with a good cast. Hopefully this turns out to be a good drama
6 1
Lily Alice • Aug 14, 2026
Article Lee Hye Ri's agency continues legal action over malicious posts
She's my celebrity crush I hope she's okay so beautiful and kind like an angel doesn't deserve any hate.
8 0
