K-Drama
Replying to yasmin77 • Feb 9, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Omg 2 episodes of Goblin are literally nothing, you are missing soo much :(
Alright... But why would you have to be sorry ?XD
1 0
Replying to yasmin77 • Feb 9, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Omg 2 episodes of Goblin are literally nothing, you are missing soo much :(
But you didn't witness it :((...
1 0
Replying to iSara • Feb 9, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Funny many people watched 2 episodes and then dropped it, I thought I am the only one whom do this strategy in…
Omg 2 episodes of Goblin are literally nothing, you are missing soo much :(
2 0
Replying to Kyuubi • Feb 1, 2019
Title SKY Castle
So far(I've watched up until episode 10) there isn't much.It's mostly hinted at or it's one sided.The main focus…
Thanks for the response, and I actually wanted it to have no romance so that's great :))
0 0
On SKY Castle • Jan 31, 2019
Title SKY Castle
is there any romance? ... just curious ^^
0 0
Replying to Avina Ash • Dec 18, 2018
Title Clean with Passion for Now
Does this drama have a love triangle?
yes
1 0
Replying to mini_mini • Dec 16, 2018
Title Fates & Furies
Was there a new episode this weekend?
apparently not :( due to a soccer game
0 0
On Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter • Dec 5, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
OMG am i the only one who noticed in EP 9 - MINUTE 7:31... that they used an instrumental music of BTS´FAKE LOVE
8 0
Replying to yasmin77 • Nov 29, 2018
Title Encounter
i feel the exact opposite way lol
but you should still watch the second episode and more cause i think its way too early to judgeit by now :)
2 0
Replying to nane limon • Nov 29, 2018
Title Encounter
The cinematography was perfect, but I got bored while watching, haven't got curious about what will happen next.…
i feel the exact opposite way lol
2 0
Replying to eggani • Nov 28, 2018
Title Hymn of Death
I was gonna give this a try but then I saw the tragedy tag... I guess not now I’m a person who can’t enjoy…
it only has 3 episodes
0 0
Replying to Aster Lou • Nov 28, 2018
Title Hymn of Death
Tempting but I wanna stay away from it too!
its only 3 episodes long soo....
0 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Oct 1, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
i just finished the last episode and im SPEECHLESS **clapping** <3
9 0
Replying to pujipuji • Jul 18, 2018
Title Miss Hammurabi
The only thing holding me back from watchimg this is Go Ara's acting
you should definetly give it a try, i just finished the last episode and i enjoyed every minute of it <3 <3
0 0
Replying to Arihant D • Jun 9, 2018
Title Rich Man
Just saw the official MVs of " Hard for me" and "Real Love" and found them beautiful.The songs are excellent but…
no its not....trust me (its crap) :/
2 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Jun 9, 2018
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
love itttt
2 0
Replying to Robyn • Jun 5, 2018
Title About Time
Does it get better after the first two episodes?
yeeeesss definitely<3
1 0
Replying to Ma Webre • Jun 3, 2018
Title Rich Man
I am watching this because the story is actually very good and thankfully the other actors can carry Suho. He…
exactly my thoughts...
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • May 24, 2018
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
do i need to watch NIF 1 to understand/enjoy this one?
2 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • May 23, 2018
Title Wok of Love
Maybe watch a few more eps lol. You're not meant to completely understand at that point.It's like dropping Inception…
exactly my thoughts,im currently watching ep 12 and i find it hilarioud and sweet and the same time. Just give it another try:)
2 0
