Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 27, 2026
  • Location: Earth
  • Contribution Points: 162 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2020
On KinnPorsche • Mar 16, 2026
Title KinnPorsche
what is the difference of the normal version and the tv version is it just like an aspect ratio thing or something else?
0 0
Replying to cinto • Feb 28, 2026
finished subbing 😇: https://dailymotion.com/playlist/x9h6m6please thank nicksden (and bl toshokan/ohmysubber…
i tried watching this when it came out but i couldnt find all the episodes anywhere thank you so much for subbing them all and having them all in one place!!
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 3, 2026
i just finished ep 4 and omg mina sue is so indecisive... like yes the name of the game is to get to know people but like if she said shes interested in me i wouldn't believe her because of her flip flopping
1 0
Replying to 19Stars • Jul 14, 2025
Title Summerdaze
is there a reason why we can't have Singapore, Vietnam, Khmer pages on MDL? Is it for safety re: Singapore's strictness,…
I am not sure. I think that they are trying to add one country at a time. I feel like if they add a country there will be a huge influx of titles that will be submitted and I don't think they have enough volunteers for that. I am pretty sure most of the titles submitted are vetted by only volunteers. I am not sure what the exact policies are. I doubt that it is a strictness thing though as there have been chinese bl titles added to the site, and china is *extremely* strict when it comes to the media that is allowed to be released.
1 0
Replying to yellowcurtains • Jun 6, 2025
it says in the description that the big secret is that he turns into a boy when he touches a woman and that why…
no problem :) it definitely is pretty low risk haha
0 0
Replying to yellowcurtains • Jun 6, 2025
it says in the description that the big secret is that he turns into a boy when he touches a woman and that why…
i believe it is a similar concept and vibe... i haven't watched this show or the beauty inside but they do look to be similar
0 2
Replying to heidi_pie • Mar 21, 2025
no you’re right, they definitely *did* have beef like a couple of years ago lol. but it looks like they’re…
thank you!! i thought i was going crazy lol ive been watching bl since 2018 so i thought i might have just gotten their coupling mixed up with another that had drama back in the day i am happy they are working together again too i thought they had really good chemistry on screen
2 0
Replying to yellowcurtains • Mar 19, 2025
omg you are here too!?
i agree i feel like with how saturated the bl market has become its a lot easier to run into the misses too but im glad we are both enjoying
2 1
Replying to yellowcurtains • Mar 18, 2025
omg you are here too!?
yes I am :) hello

i like it better than i was expecting i only read the description and didnt watch the trailer for it until last week so i think i would have gone into it expecting something a bit different what about you
2 3
Replying to yj3 • Mar 16, 2025
addicting if i musthonestly da on needs himself more than any of the three guysthe nice guy seonhyung he's well…
omg you are here too!?
1 5
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood Spoiler
the whole i have been protecting you all along thing is very much giving "yOu ImPrInTeD oN mY dAuGhTeR?"
6 0
Replying to yellowcurtains • Mar 12, 2025
Title Old Boy
i just watched it on netflix and i live in the us hope this helps
sorry :(
0 4
On The Hot Spot • Mar 11, 2025
Title The Hot Spot
I really like how well they show working relationships in a very realistic way, but I don't like how they are all constantly asking for help from Takahashi. I feel like they are only friends with him because of what they get out of it. I have only watched up to episode 3, does this issue get better or does it continue as the same?
3 6
Replying to yj3 • Mar 11, 2025
Title Old Boy
a lot of people say its the best korean revenge movie but i see a lot of people disagreeing in the comments too…
i just watched it on netflix and i live in the us hope this helps
0 6
On The Red Envelope • Mar 6, 2025
i thought pp and billkin had beef? i dont know what happened, but i remember hearing about something going on. did i just misremember?
0 4
Replying to kate • Feb 18, 2025
I watched this a while ago so I could be wrong but I believe it was Son's dad (suggesting that he actually escaped/lived)
thank you!!
0 0