Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 10, 2023
Replying to rayxtra • Aug 6, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Well, I like writing and reading LYX’s profile page. I am a busy straight man too. Not some lifeless girl you…
If you brought other actors, you are a lifeless gossip girl
3 0
Replying to hibaa89 • Aug 6, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
no they might think this belong to haters page like u everyone here is free to express their best work or pair…
Insulting was done by your fandom first
3 0
Replying to YERENICA • Aug 6, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Why tagging me when you brought HMH & CXX first? I am not pushing my opinion to anyone like you all. Not everyone…
Because your fandom is busy gossiping about others on her page. So you don't need to go there.
3 0
Replying to SreejaChetti • Aug 6, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
You are clearly an hater. Everyone can see that Stop hiding behind that passerby persona and just get lost from…
Don't bring other actors on her page to disregard if you want that.
3 2
Replying to Stoke2b • Aug 6, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I am a grown-up man with a high-paying job, not a lifeless girl. But, I really like Yu Luxiao and her works. So,…
Because they don't know. I never came to this page when I didn't know when I didn't know either
3 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
People might think this page belongs to ZLH, YSX, CL, HMH, CXX if they check the comment section without checking the title. This group is full of gossip girls gossiping about others with fake made up statistics. So lifeless as if there's nothing to talk about her own career.
8 33
Replying to _o___o_ • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
No need to give attention to this kind of comments. You can't take that person seriously the moment she brings…
Instead of saying spam likes you should say that fandom got informed of your act of ditching that actor. So they will keep an eye on it for sure. Good luck from now on.
5 1
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
If you think you didn't write anything degrading words, then your mindset is veryyy cheap. You don't even understand your wrongdoings.
3 1
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
Not liking ≠ Hater. I don't like many actors because of their acting. That doesn't mean I am hating on others. Show me a proof of my comment on coming here before you brought other artists. And check my watchlist to see whether I gave any 1 rating to her dramas like how the original commenter (badgalsupremo) gave to HMH's dramas other than LITC.
What you wrote was clearly disrespectful towards both HMH & CXX because of your fake statistics. I don't like comparisons. People on HMH's profile page is busy on focusing his stuff instead of downgrading other actors and actresses. Just check the entire LYX's page. How many people you have brought here.
4 0
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I was just caught up in exchanging comments with one of Lu Yuxiao’s haters here. So, exhausting. I just want…
Why tagging me when you brought HMH & CXX first? I am not pushing my opinion to anyone like you all. Not everyone will like her acting. Calling me a hater for not liking her is very toxic. I heard from fellow people that your fandom is dragging others down, so it's normal for me check it out. It wouldn't happen if you were respectful to others.
5 6
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
Yeah, I am not trying to change your opinion. My initial comment was to OP who were stating her own opinion as statistics disregarding others to elevate her.
So you should mind your own business.
15 3
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
You seem to edited your first reply.
So let me be frank. You are her fan, it's natural for you to watch dramas with her despite the ML.
That's truth for every fandom. They will watch all the dramas of their favourite actors/actresses and might like their costars after watching. They won't find others interesting. You can't use this simple math to downgrade others.

If you want my opinion, I won't watch her dramas because her acting is bad to me. Especially her dubbing where her words get mixed. It's hard to understand. She received criticism for that in china. Her best work was in LITC. And I dropped MJTY because of her. Couldn't tolerate unethical behaviours. (All these opinions are solely mine) So I didn't try to push that as statistics. So you shouldn't do that either. It's simple.
17 7
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
I don't speak or understand chinese but mdl rating means nothing to me when it can be manipulated by a fandom with countless 1 stars.
9 0
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
I also posted the statistics here. So don't think so much about it and ignore it.

You can check OP's watchlist (badgersupremo). She rated 10 to LITC and rated 1 to rest of HMH's dramas. So your fandom isn't full of mere admirers. It's also a cult to other fandoms.

Just stop bringing other actors and actresses to elevate her. No one will come to correct your mistakes.

ZLH & YSX are the main leads. CL and LYX are 2nd leads.

HMH & CXX's topic should be discussed on their respective pages. No need to bring them to elevate her with false narrative. MDL represents nothing. International viewers knows that.
14 2
Replying to admirerOfesther • Aug 5, 2026
Judging by the logic in a few past comments, it seems everything comes down to whether the production is satisfied.…
Esther fandom is very busy with HMH. All they do is curse him, provoke his fans, ship cp with her. As if they are jobless and lack materials to focus on Esther.
24 1
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
Then you shouldn't have commented on something that you are ignorant of. MDL isn't a platform where you can get the so called statistics. Or you could specifically wrote about what type of statistics you meant so that others can't accuse you.
I had no reason to come here if you didn't brought her costars with false statistics to elevate her. It's LYX's profile page. It's not HMH or CXX's page. You are responsible for bringing her MLs to her page. So you can't blame anyone for correcting your mistake.

FYI, LYX wasn't a main lead in Blossom in Adversity and MJTY. So the drama success/flopping has nothing to do with her. Although I heard how the production team ditched the main leads of MJTY during promotion just to promote her better. I don't want to bring that unethical issue here.
My first line represents the mindset of your fandom, so chill!
16 12
On Love in the Shell • Aug 5, 2026
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5328582269996932

HMH's Studio:
"We have taken legal measures to resolutely protect Mr. Hou Minghao's legitimate rights and interests. We urge the relevant users to immediately cease their infringing activities!
The internet is not a lawless zone. We hope everyone will use the internet rationally and work together to create a clean and healthy online environment."

Congratulations to the YSX fandom for getting sued by his team 👏🏻
33 2
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 5, 2026
New Reuters of Esther Yu and Hou Minghao playing the character roles as He Pan and Rong Chenzi.
Remove HMH's tag! Focus on your girl!
15 0
Replying to Xvity • Aug 5, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Most of her ML(s) were at their best performance and became more attractive when paired with LYX as FL. She changed…
If the definition of your attraction is countless kisses and se* scenes you can find that in her dramas without any doubt. You will love the ml for your biased opinion which doesn't represent the general audience.

But to claim the best character statistically, you need to do proper research, don't use your one sided opinion. Statistically HMH’s best character is Jianzi from CAMBRIAN PERIOD (2017) where he got 8M+ followers on weibo. But people knows him more as Jianzi, Zhao Yuan Zhou, Wang Ye and now Xiao Wuyi. But statistically BaiLi DongJun, Tianyao, Hua Biao, Wuxie got more attention than Ji Bozai because of the success of those dramas.

As for CXX, his best performance was in Goodbye Princess with Peng Xiaoran & The Starry Love with Li Landi. That's what the statistic says. Unfortunately LBL flopped in china with around only 14M playback volume.

But as the comparison came from a LYX fan, let me share about her stance in the statistics. Her best drama as a lead actress is LITC. LBL, Serendipity flopped. Her drama with Yu Zheng got decent viewership but there were almost 8-10 equal billing sharing the same responsibilities. The fifth and first sister's storyline got more popular during broadcast. Ironically it made her work in LITC the only successful one. Currently Aimi, a newcomer just likw LYX during LITC who used to play supporting role, got the same attention as LYX by working with him. Aimi's supertopic check in increased around 30k like LYX. Statistically they got more attractive characters to watch with HMH as FL (coincidentally?). There's countless of other examples too. After working with HMH in GLORY, Nazha saw a huge surge in brand popularity. Her current endorsement list has 12 brands. She used to have 3/4 brands in total. It's purely due to the success of GLORY.
I didn't include my personal opinion here as I try to show the true statistics. You can check whether it's correct or not.
No harm to LYX but it's really cheap to try to elevate one by bringing her male colleagues and his other works by fabrication. If I were LYX, I would hate it if my fandom ties me with male colleagues in every comment as if I don't have any highlights of my own. Hope this fandom will change their attitude and focus on the name itself.
20 15
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 5, 2026
There's many Filming Reuters I saw yesterday
https://kisskh.at/photos/nOXddL_3

What's wrong with you? HMH has his fans for posting his pictures and tagging him by uploading good quality photos. Why are you continously polluting his mdl profile by tagging him in blurred cp pictures where you don't even dare to tag YU SHU XIN????? This kind of behaviour is purely disgusting! Don't blame me if I start polluting her mdl profile with ugly pictures that you don't dare to tag until now.
19 1