Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 10, 2023
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
Anyone can hold concerts now a days. All the actors are doing right now. I don't care about that. It's their preference.
Hmh doesn't belong to that category. Because he is trying to prove his skills by choosing the most difficult song from popular singers. That's why he broke out of his circle where music reviewers calls him "The most handsome actor among the singers and the most talented singer among the actors"
He isn't stingy to pay high copyright fees to sing the hardest song from the popular singer with the highest key. That's why casual music listeners are also joining his fandom. Remember to listen to his covers of Wang Leehom's "Wrong Love" , "Open Fire", "Simon"
It's whether one is capable of singing these song live or not. That's the difference between actors and singers. Leeching is when one doesn't dare to pick any difficult song. His album is on the way too. Two new songs were already out. One is extremely difficult to sing though.
20 2
Replying to ponylike • Jul 29, 2026
We're complaining about the novel but also we respect and trust Esther's script choices we don't act like we as…
When did I say that? It can be your beloved production team. And only money is needed to buy negative trending search, not people.
His competitors have other topics to pay for his black marketing. Why does it have to be revolve around this drama? Aren't you curious?
15 4
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
The moment your fandom learned he was the ml, they started their drama of disrespecting by pushing 3vs1 theory+ calling him supporting role etc. I don't know the reason of their lunatic behaviour too
19 7
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
You can't pay within 0.1 second 😆 You need at least 3 seconds for that. Be realistic okay?

https://m.damai.cn/shows/artist.html?artistId=71742&from=def&spm=a2o71.product_detail.artist.item&sqm=dianying.h5.unknown.value

1.6 Million people are waiting in line for Hou Minghao's concert. Remember to check the link.

You didn't understand what I was trying to say. We have plenty of hit dramas but we don't focus on two like your fandom. That's the difference. We focus on the present. Like how his kttph got S+ title despite being a A-level drama. Compare it to your recent one
20 5
Replying to Jane • Jul 29, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
Girl I just see a fandom who can’t respect their artist choices and is a sour all the time, tell me one Chinese…
Your fandom said that first.
"He ripped his butt (let higher ups sodomized him) to get 2nd Billing." [may 31]
Girl we can't stop the drama, so we stopped talking about it. Why do I have to encounter your fandom's disturbing remarks on hmh's weibo timeline even now? Who is the obsessed one right now?
15 4
Replying to seaweed • Jul 29, 2026
the novel theme is good . it’s just the author wrote whatever come to their mind at some scenes but overall…
Fans who are protecting drama will definitely say that
14 18
Replying to ponylike • Jul 29, 2026
We're complaining about the novel but also we respect and trust Esther's script choices we don't act like we as…
At least not HMH's side because his agency doesn't even buy normal hashtag for him. He was never even associated with her before and those hashtags weren't occupied by our fandom too.

But I keep seeing her positive hashtag on top of the trending search everyday. Means her current studio is capable in marketing.

The negative hashtag hmh got, all are related to this drama.
16 6
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
Are you comparing your audience for your makeup done with hmh's 5 concerts (each with 14k audience) where all the tickets got sold out within 3 seconds? I have nothing to say regarding that then😆 I didn't say she lacks popularity. I am justifying HMH's popularity.

Everyone knows his character from Cambrian Period and I am Nobody in china. Do some research first. See how popular Wangye is. We don't brag but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a hit drama. Esther's LGIEF got the same popularity as HMH's The Lost Tomb 2. Both has around 45M playback volume / episode. Did you ever hear us bragging about it?
18 12
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
They rejected because of his health issues. You guys took it personally and was disrespectful from day 1.
15 9
Replying to ponylike • Jul 29, 2026
We're complaining about the novel but also we respect and trust Esther's script choices we don't act like we as…
Because she chose it as she is an independent artist, doesn't belong to any agency. That's not the case for him.
I wonder who is spending money to buy negative trending searches with his name countless times after this drama started. I am not sure who bought those but your fandom definitely occupied those trending searches suspiciously.
16 8
Replying to seaweed • Jul 29, 2026
the novel theme is good . it’s just the author wrote whatever come to their mind at some scenes but overall…
I am watching the reuters. Sorry but does it look good to you? I might have a different taste then.
15 20
Replying to Jane • Jul 29, 2026
Girl I just see a fandom who can’t respect their artist choices and is a sour all the time, tell me one Chinese…
Girl you shouldn't interfere in another person's business when your actress is an independent solo artist. No one works 24/7. Because of this drama, he had to sacrifice his sleep time to rehearse for his concert after getting off work every night.

It's not the feeling of being sour. It's the feeling of encountering a disgusting fandom without human qualities + a despicable project which is called out by your own fandom. Unfortunately whenever I go weibo to look for content, my eyes get ruined by your fandom.
19 6
Replying to seaweed • Jul 29, 2026
the novel theme is good . it’s just the author wrote whatever come to their mind at some scenes but overall…
I am capable of reading the reviews from the people who read it. Just by scrolling below.
15 22
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
You don't have to clean your weibo timeline because none of us went to her timeline. There were fight without targeting her timeline.
You guys have personality disorder to keep obsessing over hmh. Your fandom's accounts has more hmh's content than Esther's whether it's for disrespecting or for hyping cp. A big fandom shouldn't obsessed with another actor.

Your fandom always try hard to prove hard about her hit drama. Hmh's first hit drama is Cambrian Period 2017 for which he got 8M followers on weibo. We don't need to brag that because his career isn't dependent on one or two dramas like you. I don't even need to prove his popularity because his concert statistics says it all. It's real offline popularity rather than being keyboard warriors like you.

Esther will hold concert after filming, not in the middle of filming lol. Because of this drama hmh got only 1 day for rehearsal for his 2days concert. That's why I asked if anyone dare to do that.

He is playing that role so ofcourse he will do his part in the best way. That's his professional ethics. You will witness that after the drama airs.
23 14
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
Girl, his fandom didn't want him to take this role because they know his agency was forcing him to take a role that's not his preference and he is already sick from chronic stomachache and vocal cord nodules. It's not wrong for them to worry.
From the beginning of the rumors Esther's fandom didn't have any objection because of his capabilities. But they were constantly calling him supporting actor, 2nd billing actor who needs her help to get famous (I wonder if she could make CJK famous this time). They were pushing 3vs1 theory. Aren't these disrespectful enough?
As for risky artist, only a few said that staying on their own space. Majority of our protest was about his health. You guys always chose to highlight that. Then let's be real, all the fandom in china calls her risky artist. Few days ago Bailu's fandom was calling her with the same remark. But the cyberbullying is only towards Hmh, why is that? Because in reality, your fandom doesn't care about that term. They only care about hmh stealing the spotlight, for which they are constantly belittling him, trying their best to make him look insignificant. If you are that unhappy why don't you call him risky artist in return too. We won't mind that. I just hope your fandom would stop polluting his weibo timeline. I went there to find his concert videos and ended up getting disgusted by your fandom.
23 2
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
Think of my comment as my genuine feelings for your fandom then. If you can share your opinion, I can also do that. Goodbye!
21 0
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
You are not a big fan that's why you don't know what type of role he likes. You shouldn't assume that he was willing to act in a despicable script despite having loads of musical works on his hand.
Ask esther if she dares to hold a concert tour in the middle of filming. Or if she dares to film while doing a concert tour and music variety shows. Ask yourself if it's feasible. So it's better to mind your own business. I replied only because of the one-sided comment above. Otherwise I'm too disgusted to even interact with your fandom after all these.
23 16
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 29, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
Did you react when your fandom said he ripped his butt (let higher ups sodomized him) to get 2nd Billing to work with her? This comment was from May 31; even before the start of all these fighting.
15 0
Replying to Emkaem • Jul 28, 2026
So, is this a romance, or perhaps I shouldn't expect that?
Main theme is political intrigue with balanced romance which you can watch easily with your family
6 0
Replying to YERENICA • Jul 28, 2026
Why are you specifically highlighting the hating comments of her? What about the constant hatred HMH is receiving…
I did the same. He is getting 100times more bullying from her fandom until now. I have full rights to share our condition after your one sided explanation.

Whenever I search his name on weibo, her fandom's disgusting remarks and images comes up. I tried to do the same by searching her name on weibo. It was clean all the time. It means his fandom never went to her weibo timeline. That's why I said, her fandom should become a human by cursing while remaining in their space. Don't come under his hashtag/weibo timeline.

You don't need to defend. I will do that. That's why I commented under your one sided comment.

What he wanted can be easily known by his attitude and interviews. He clearly said what type of role he wanted to do right a month before joining. So stay out of his and his fans' business. Your girl doesn't belong to any agency and can do whatever she wants while he is tied up to a trash agency. So it's better to focus on your girl. As you guys are incapable to understand anything. No one would want to sacrifice their time and health by joing a production team with bad role(your fandom confirmed that) when one is busy with multiple music projects and concerts. Well that's also something you shouldn't worry about as it not your business.

"Who needs whom more" is the slogan of your fandom. We don't care about that. You guys keep shouting to establish he needs her help and keep using his name at the same time to hype cp. It's disturbing to me tbh. I hope her fandom can mind their own business like we are doing rn. Focus on your artist and post more about her. Don't use him as a tool when your fandom is the one who is belittling him. Let's walk independently. My whole point of bringing all these is because of your one sided remark.

Have a good day!
26 26