Dang KBL's are upping their game; same studio as "Prosecutor's Proposal" so im not very surprised. Maybe one day they'll make ones explicit like kinnporsche lol. Have to say the two episodes so far were pretty good. And finally a character who outright says "I'm gay" Love a confident gay. Excited for the next ep. Seems like he's tempting Eun ho to smoke and try new things. Do heon who controlled everything in his life finally will feel powerless the more Eun ho keeps associating with him.
He has lived thousands of years. He can be whatever tf he wants to be.
im not used to people swearing at me when asking a general question nor did anyone/me find it funny. Ig its just u then. No need to be rude just because your joke didn't land. Also stop using autism as an insult its disgusting. its no different from calling people gay for something.
Very promising. While it may be a "vampire" story, nours don't seem to be ur typical vampires so I like that they made their own version of it. I really liked it.
He has lived thousands of years. He can be whatever tf he wants to be.
not the point mr.passive aggressive. I've never heard of a forensic dr being a police inspector too. Cuz its usually either this or that not both. But it seems like in thailand both is possible.
Such a good series, while they do show a revolution for change in real life thailand is a constitutional monarchy in name so basically nothing much has actually changed. The king lived most of his life in germany and now personally owns all the royal wealth and is basically in a partnership with the military even when the thai people voted in majority for the MFP it was dissolved cuz they feared true change.
I don't know it's called Payback, the plot of the whole series revolves around the revenge but at the end the…
Ur not wrong, ig payback was meant to be more of self atonement journey for sun rather than revenge in itself. He got what he wanted at the end tho, destruction of Sunny's acting career, a rich boyfriend/backer a new family and a good acting career. I think he simply decided to settle down for cuz the revenge was draining him too.
My favourite series for 2026 so far. I loved Sun so much, amazing character, and anticipated his journey to accepting…
Some people would say to live is to die. Sunny is already dying mentally and emotionally little by little and thats better punishment than some sudden death
Have to say the two episodes so far were pretty good. And finally a character who outright says "I'm gay" Love a confident gay.
Excited for the next ep. Seems like he's tempting Eun ho to smoke and try new things. Do heon who controlled everything in his life finally will feel powerless the more Eun ho keeps associating with him.
Also stop using autism as an insult its disgusting. its no different from calling people gay for something.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbgXauSzdqT/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbgXauSzdqT/