Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Location: kdramatic__ on instagram
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 4, 2025
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Deep In • Sep 5, 2026
Title Deep In
100000000/10 πŸ₯Ήβœ¨βœ¨
12 0
On Tsao Lan • Jun 5, 2026
Person Tsao Lan
Cute and lovely mother in Wishing upon the shooting stars
1 0
On Sam Lin • May 16, 2026
Person Sam Lin
Cameo in Unknown and now again in WUTSS.. Thanks for bringing him on screen again and again director nim πŸ₯Ήβœ¨
3 0
Replying to inasocool • May 1, 2026
Why did you remind me of the on1y one oh goshhh nooo.. I still hope for that series to come back πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
EXACTLY πŸ’—
1 0
Replying to inasocool • May 1, 2026
Why did you remind me of the on1y one oh goshhh nooo.. I still hope for that series to come back πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
OMG IT'S SAN ON YOUR PFP I JUST NOTICED... we were meant to be interact here #WooSan ✨
1 2
Replying to inasocool • May 1, 2026
Why did you remind me of the on1y one oh goshhh nooo.. I still hope for that series to come back πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
FOR REAL!!.. Yess my wooyoung hehe🀭 Hi Atiny πŸ‘‹
1 1
Replying to Soumo • May 1, 2026
They better not pull another "The on1y one". Hope they'll release s2 fast
Why did you remind me of the on1y one oh goshhh nooo.. I still hope for that series to come back πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
7 6
On Given • Feb 2, 2026
Title Given
Need season 2
1 0
Replying to flowwithbinna • Oct 2, 2025
Where can I watch this? My go to site ki**kh is down. Please suggest :(
Same!! Hope it's back soon!!
0 0