News
Replying to rue • Jan 13, 2026
Title Idol I
this isn't delulu for kpop fans.. they met way before when he wasn't even an idol and btw we've these type of…
the one who is delusional is u tho .idols arent god and many of them marry non celebrity and no idol can be popular forever lmao
2 0
On Idol I • Jan 13, 2026
Title Idol I
ml reminds me of shusaku hanamura who leaves me and deleted his emails ,ignored me ,said he hates me &I RUINED HIS LIFE ( yet say see you ) and then warned my friends about me and talked too much etc yet suddenly send his snake 'friend' years later .she told me that he say i always post about him and he wants her to translate my post for him and mentioned about my personal info that i never posted online.then googled himself and then deleted my account rapidly using a post that i typed using different language that he dont know .....so crazy
1 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jan 13, 2026
Title Idol I
I’m also really loving this whole concept of the girl “fixing” him. I honestly don’t get why people are…
not when most girls are delusional about it and think the dude owes them...
4 3
On Idol I • Jan 13, 2026
Title Idol I
what fl did already exceed what a wife / fan will do .most of them will run and even attack him duh .ml cant be that stooopid not knowing this
4 0
Replying to your princess • Jan 13, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
he is also loving
and he is already good enough .idk why u gotta be so critical about him
0 0
Replying to your princess • Jan 13, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
he is also loving
he is already building himself?? huh? seems like the ml isnt as handsome as this drama 's ml
0 0
On Strobe Edge Season 2 • Jan 12, 2026
Title Strobe Edge Season 2
THESE DUDES IN THESE DRAMA REMINDS ME OF SAKU CHAN / SHUSAKU HANAMURA.HE WILL SUDDENLY DO HEART FLUTTERING FLIRT / CONFESS LOVE ETC .WHEN HE FLIRTS ,I WILL FEEL SO HOT THAT I CANT CONTROL MYSELF .OTHER PPL WILL FLIRT TOO BUT NOBODY HAS THAT KIND OF EFFECT
0 0
On Strobe Edge • Jan 12, 2026
Title Strobe Edge
THESE DUDES IN THESE DRAMA REMINDS ME OF SAKU CHAN / SHUSAKU HANAMURA.HE WILL SUDDENLY DO HEART FLUTTERING FLIRT / CONFESS LOVE ETC .WHEN HE FLIRTS ,I WILL FEEL SO HOT THAT I CANT CONTROL MYSELF .OTHER PPL WILL FLIRT TOO BUT NOBODY HAS THAT KIND OF EFFECT
0 0
On Strobe Edge • Jan 12, 2026
Title Strobe Edge
IT IS SO ANNOYING THAT JAPANESE KEEP CONFUSING BETWEEN LIKE AND LOVE .LUCKILY ,SHUSAKU HANAMURA SAID HE LOVES ME INSTEAD OF LIKE
3 0
On Strobe Edge • Jan 12, 2026
Title Strobe Edge
ML 'S LIPS ARE SO DARK
0 0
Replying to your princess • Jan 12, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
he is also loving
most men are worse than him many times lmao .u cant expect him to be perfect duh
0 3
Replying to your princess • Jan 11, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
ML IS A GREAT CANDIDATE TO MARRY .HE IS PURE ,USEFUL ,LOYAL AND WORKS HARD .I WOULD TOTALLY MARRY HIM
he is also loving
0 11
On Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops • Jan 11, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
ML IS A GREAT CANDIDATE TO MARRY .HE IS PURE ,USEFUL ,LOYAL AND WORKS HARD .I WOULD TOTALLY MARRY HIM
3 12
On Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops • Jan 11, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
ML IS BETTER THAN THOSE LOSERS PROPOSING TO ME IN WHATSAPP ,ASKING ME TO BUILD HIM BEFORE MARRIAGE
1 0
On Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace • Jan 11, 2026
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
ANYONE WHO EXPECT THIS CLOWN KING TO BE LOYAL IS A CLOWN LOL .HE CLEARLY CANT BE LOYAL WHEN YOU CAN SEDUCE HIM EASILY
1 0
On Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops • Jan 11, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
NICE PROPOSAL
0 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jan 10, 2026
Title Idol I
I think one thing we need to keep in mind is that, just because someone who looked unhappy and depressed all the…
THOSE Medicine makes no progress for me
0 0
On Strobe Edge • Jan 10, 2026
Title Strobe Edge
ML ISNT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO GET CONFESSION ZZZZZ
4 1
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jan 10, 2026
Title Idol I
I think one thing we need to keep in mind is that, just because someone who looked unhappy and depressed all the…
guess so but that aint gonna change anything
0 0
Replying to Aaahaanaaa • Jan 10, 2026
Title Idol I
I get Hyejoo feeling betrayed and taking revenge by going on dates because Raik refused to say they were dating…
she is just nasty
1 0
