Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 28, 2024
On Idol I • Jan 7, 2026
Title Idol I
lmao ,the ex is so stupid and delusional .plenty of ppl get married for eternity yet only love kpop dudes / porn girls ,treating partner as furniture or hating each other lmao
1 0
On Idol I • Jan 7, 2026
Title Idol I
nasty ppl like jae hee will never be happy because they are too busy defending against enemy / potential enemy
6 0
On Idol I • Jan 7, 2026
Title Idol I
THERE IS ZERO REASON TO BE SAD ETC FOR USELESS FAMILY DUH .GET A LIFE .THEY ARE USELESS AND DESERVE NOTHING
1 4
On Idol I • Jan 7, 2026
Title Idol I
was distracted by games but now i am back

the ex is totally useless
5 0
Replying to CandraDee • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
Lol, what?
what they have is real intimacy instead of cheap mating
3 0
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
WHAT a beautiful story between ml and fl .way better than snails yapping abt mating and doing mating 24/ 7 .this is why i watch kdrama duh
5 2
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
i would love fl too if i am ml.her love is precious
6 0
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
was late to check whether the drama is uploaded
1 0
Replying to your princess • Jan 2, 2026
Title Idol I
PEACE IS better
no ,beauty is the most important and not being bored with huge pain is already good enough
0 0
Replying to your princess • Jan 2, 2026
Title Idol I
PEACE IS better
i dont really like to smile ....and i dont want wrinkles
1 2
On Idol I • Jan 1, 2026
Title Idol I
ml starts to be in love with fl
16 2
Replying to your princess • Jan 1, 2026
Title Idol I
PEACE IS better
VERY good .thanks .hopefully it happens on you too
1 2
Replying to Hee won • Jan 1, 2026
Title Idol I
Happy New year everyone... may this year be filled with joy ✨🎊
PEACE IS better
3 8
On Idol I • Jan 1, 2026
Title Idol I
no skincare products? meh

but most girlfriends dont even care for their boyfriend this much
3 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
and that needs justifying? why? lmao
it is weird lazy psychology .these ppl want oppa yet too lazy to do the work needed (like working in korean tv industry ,be where their oppa will be etc ).if fl could be with oppa ,it proves that they can be with oppa if they work hard and that will make them explode and feel like a mega loser
0 0