News
Replying to danny_ang • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
just started ep01, the guy who pick her up using motorcycle, he isn't interested with her in romantical way right?
HE is obviously just a friend zzz
6 7
Replying to moon • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
is sena and chungjae just besties or wut 🫢
OBVIOISLY, duh
2 2
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
most couples dont even like each other lmao
wow ,finally i meet someone who isnt delusional .i am so happy
1 1
Replying to SBDrama • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
Even couples don't know when they're lying to each other, but Sena realized her idol was lying by the redness…
most couples dont even like each other lmao
1 3
On Idol I • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
stoopid ppl keep trying to police fl 's feeling yet treating their boyfriend as furniture ,forcing boyfriend / crush to block girls etc .get a life
1 0
Replying to inmyrare • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
isn't this show also very similar? the difference is just she has a job. she does not spend time with anyone else…
PLENTY OF PPL DOING SAME SHIT TO RADOM PPL
0 2
Replying to inmyrare • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
isn't this show also very similar? the difference is just she has a job. she does not spend time with anyone else…
YOU ARE WEIRDER THAN HER
0 0
Replying to inmyrare • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
isn't this show also very similar? the difference is just she has a job. she does not spend time with anyone else…
STOP TRYING TO POLICE OTHER PEOPLE .YOU ARE NOBODY .GET A LIFE
0 0
Replying to inmyrare • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
isn't this show also very similar? the difference is just she has a job. she does not spend time with anyone else…
MOST PPL ARE USELESS ANYWAY .WHO CARE
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
THERE IS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT CELEBRITY LOVING FAN .CELEBRITY IS JUST A HUMAN AND PLENTY OF CELEBRITY MARRY…
I AM SAYING THE MERE FACT BUT I AM TRIGGERED?? YALL ALWAYS SAY SAME SHIT WHEN THINGS DOESNT GO AS U LIKE .BORING .GET A LIFE
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
THERE IS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT CELEBRITY LOVING FAN .CELEBRITY IS JUST A HUMAN AND PLENTY OF CELEBRITY MARRY…
KEEP BEING DELULU ABT ME .PATHETIC
0 0
Replying to sage • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
why do u only talk in caps...just loud and annoying
you are the same thing too
0 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
slow down princess please turn off your caps lock
ok.............
0 0
On Idol I • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
I DONT CARE WHATEVER DEFINITION OF LOVE .IF THAT PERSON IS DOING NOTHING NOTHING BENEFICIAL ,UNATTRACTIVE ,SHABBY AND BORING THEN THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY USELESS
1 2
Replying to your princess • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
THERE IS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT CELEBRITY LOVING FAN .CELEBRITY IS JUST A HUMAN AND PLENTY OF CELEBRITY MARRY…
WHO TOLD U THAT U HAVE TO LOVE SOMEONE TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP??
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
THERE IS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT CELEBRITY LOVING FAN .CELEBRITY IS JUST A HUMAN AND PLENTY OF CELEBRITY MARRY…
STOP YAPPING ABOUT NONSENSE WHEN U DONT EVEN HAVE PROFILE PIC NOR KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT ME .PATHETIC
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
THERE IS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT CELEBRITY LOVING FAN .CELEBRITY IS JUST A HUMAN AND PLENTY OF CELEBRITY MARRY…
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GROW UP .PLENTY OF PLL STAY MARRIED WITHOUT LOVE .I DONT EVEN WANT ANY CELEBRITY
0 1
Replying to your princess • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
WHO TOLD U THAT CELEBIRT CANT MARRY / LOVE A FAN??
WHO TOLD U THAT I WANT ONE??
0 0
On Idol I • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
ML LOOKS BETTER THAN ANY YOUNGER CELEBRITY NOR KPOP PPL
9 2
Replying to your princess • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
THERE IS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT CELEBRITY LOVING FAN .CELEBRITY IS JUST A HUMAN AND PLENTY OF CELEBRITY MARRY…
YOU WONT KNOW
0 0
