News
Replying to your princess • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
ppl only give alot of money etc if they are in love
o.o...ok but idk what 's the connection with my comment
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
SML handsome??
he is just normal
0 0
On Idol I • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
yall just want fl not to end up with ml to justify why yall cant be with your oppa
5 5
Replying to theFallguy • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
I don’t know why in every Kdrama people get obsessed with SML and want SML to have FL. They doesn’t care about…
SML handsome??
1 2
Replying to ztravs88 • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
I'm mainly here for the case and honestly, I dislike people who keep things from their own lawyers. If you want…
YALL JUST WANNA CONTROL PPL FOR NOTHING
0 0
Replying to ztravs88 • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
I'm mainly here for the case and honestly, I dislike people who keep things from their own lawyers. If you want…
although so many idiot having melt down over crush following girls .but of course ,most ppl are controlling piece of shit
1 0
Replying to SBDrama • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
Korean companies are also to blame. They try to make celebrities look flawless, like ideal boyfriends. With plastic…
ppl only give alot of money etc if they are in love
0 2
Replying to your princess • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
NOT OUR FANTASY TOOL YET KEEP USING ROMANCE FANTASY TO SUCK MONEY .WOW
U CANT EVEN BACK IT UP WITHOUT INSULTING ME .LAME
0 1
Replying to Pritha dubey • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
I get what you mean, but companies intentionally brand idols as a romanticized product to make fans obsessed.…
FINALLY SOMEONE SANE
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
DIDNT KNOW ANYONE NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION TO BE SAD
NO ,YOU SUCKS
0 1
Replying to your princess • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
NOT OUR FANTASY TOOL YET KEEP USING ROMANCE FANTASY TO SUCK MONEY .WOW
THEY ARE STILL MANIPULATING .STOP ACTING LIKE THEY DID NOTHING
0 3
Replying to Liora • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
𝐈𝐃𝐂 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐲..BUT fans who get genuinely…
DIDNT KNOW ANYONE NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION TO BE SAD
0 3
Replying to Liora • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
𝐈𝐃𝐂 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐲..BUT fans who get genuinely…
NOT OUR FANTASY TOOL YET KEEP USING ROMANCE FANTASY TO SUCK MONEY .WOW
1 5
Replying to your princess • Dec 31, 2025
Title Idol I
HE is obviously just a friend zzz
i am asking where
0 1
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
yea ,she needs your permission to be sad .oh no
yall aint nowhere close to even be excellent yet expecting everyone including fictional character to be perfect .get a grip duh,delusional much
3 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
yea ,she needs your permission to be sad .oh no
yet it is so normal that yall treat your boyfriend as furniture because of kpop dudes / celebrity
1 0
Replying to Nabi117 • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
crying, not eating and not sleeping for days over your idol having a dating rumor is mental illness. holy crap.…
yea ,she needs your permission to be sad .oh no
5 8
Replying to inmyrare • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
isn't this show also very similar? the difference is just she has a job. she does not spend time with anyone else…
ppl do it irl too .it isnt harassment .stop making big deal
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
HE is obviously just a friend zzz
u are welcome .it is gross to date friend
0 0
Replying to your princess • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
HE is obviously just a friend zzz
where ??when?? there is such thing called frienship
0 3
