Editorials
On ABO Desire • Feb 17, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Well personally I can't wait for sloppy omega hole 🙏
8 2
Replying to Sigh • Feb 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Omegaverse is the sad result of what happens when you take the gay out of a gay romance, straightwash it, slap…
In addition. There's no omega in the main couple of the show. So.
3 0
Replying to Sigh • Feb 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Omegaverse is the sad result of what happens when you take the gay out of a gay romance, straightwash it, slap…
What raw uncensored BL masterpiece this is literally based on an omegaverse mpreg novel.......... What are you even talking about.... Also if you think homophobes love omegaverse...... I want to live on the planet you live on
8 3
On ABO Desire • Feb 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
The new pics they posted...... They are cooking.... I always believed in you China!!!!!!
9 5
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jan 26, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
I don't understand the rating, I am having THE BEST time
16 2
Replying to AtinyBebeMate • Jan 19, 2025
Title In Your Heart
Can you please clarify…. Is it only people from the west that are giving this negative reviews? Interesting…
🥱
0 0
Replying to LavenderFox • Jan 19, 2025
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
WeTV says it's 9 episodes but the ending of ep5 goes with ep20 on YouTube so I guess they have it wrong there.It…
I think there's going to be a special, hopefully it will resolve some things
2 0
On Impression of Youth • Jan 15, 2025
Title Impression of Youth
Cute, I love a rural drama
6 0
Replying to zorpox • Jan 11, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
every time you people comment this on every single chinese bl. don't you get tired?
Blue Canvas of Youthful Days, Meet You At The Blossom, Gym Affairs, In Your Heart, My Esports Genius Brother, One In a Hundred, Precise Shot, Player Ten, Every Moment That I Think Of You, etc etc etc. These are all from the last few years. Enjoy!!!!
1 0
Replying to zorpox • Jan 11, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
every time you people comment this on every single chinese bl. don't you get tired?
There isn't a ban on everything LGBTQ......... We literally got at least three Chinese BLs with boys kissing on the mouth last year that I can think of off the top of my head... There's been a bunch since 2016..... Lucky you, you have tonnes to catch up on!
1 2
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Jan 11, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
God I love this kind of series. It was such a good first ep. But I already can hear all the whining about them…
china could release 10 step-brother BLs a year and I would watch them all happily i loveeee it
2 1
Replying to MosaicMinded • Jan 11, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
A true BL from China? Can someone explain how this became possible?
every time you people comment this on every single chinese bl. don't you get tired?
2 6
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Jan 11, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
I was excited for this show but I wasn't expecting it to be THIS good. Damn....
4 0
Replying to Karna • Jan 11, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
Wait... China? How?
Genuinely don't understand comments like this.. we get tonnes of Chinese bls every year?
1 0
Replying to einalem • Jan 10, 2025
Title The Wanderers
when are they gonna release this drama?
hopefully within our lifetimes T_T
5 0
Replying to jarcik • Jan 10, 2025
Title Two Some Boys
what I got from that: third boy Jeong Daepyo found out about relationship between suho and Min and threatened…
Ohh that makes sense, thanks!
2 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 9, 2025
Person Ta Nannakun Pakapatpornpob
Add his new project
came here looking for it :((
2 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jan 9, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Let's normalize not to rate the drama with high score when you don't like story but love the actors. What is point…
Ok ........ Anyway
5 0
On Two Some Boys • Jan 9, 2025
Title Two Some Boys
Feel like the subs were maybe a bit confusing this episode... I didn't quite understand what happened in the past that Min was so angry about
7 3
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jan 6, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Subs are fixed on iqiyi!
9 0
