Editorials
Replying to SM4DAR • May 11, 2025
Title Infidelity, It's a Disease
But when? 🥺
Probably on the 15th they seem to be releasing every week. I think there was somewhere you could pay to watch them all now but I don't remember where..
1 1
On The Love Never Sets • May 11, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
Director Tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
On Infidelity, It's a Disease • May 10, 2025
Title Infidelity, It's a Disease
This is sooo cute I can't wait for the next episode
2 3
Replying to jpny01 • Apr 26, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
I really like Tape, and I was glad to see him in a lead role. But the plot of this is so cliched I feel secondhand…
Maybe you just don't like BLs
6 2
Replying to Wonda447 • Apr 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
WE LOVE CHINA, when they do this for us😩
Ok yank thanks for the info
1 0
On Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island • Mar 31, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
Such a good show... A true gem... I'm so happy when I watch it, it's so beautiful
2 0
On Flirt Milk • Mar 17, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
I actually low key kind of love it? Makes no sense but the actors are pretty and the characters are mostly good
5 0
Replying to AubreyRaasch • Mar 17, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
anyone else kind of getting the feeling that Nom is autistic?
From the beginning yeah. He has autistic boy swag
1 1
On FC Soldout • Mar 9, 2025
Title FC Soldout
This was my thamepo
3 0
Replying to zorpox • Mar 5, 2025
Person Kamimura Kenshin
The court summons are public record.. :/
It's already bad, his career is probably over. I'm more worried about the rest of his group and Junsei, but hopefully they'll get through it. Kenshin has to face the consequences of his actions.
13 1
Replying to zorpox • Mar 5, 2025
Person Kamimura Kenshin
The court summons are public record.. :/
Because I've seen this a countless times before, I know how this ends
2 3
Replying to zorpox • Mar 5, 2025
Person Kamimura Kenshin
The court summons are public record.. :/
I mean. You can. I'm not waiting.
1 5
Replying to Hanayha • Mar 5, 2025
Person Kamimura Kenshin
He has just been reported and has not yet been named a suspect. I don't want to say anything bad before he is…
The court summons are public record.. :/
1 7
Replying to Myheartmysoul • Feb 23, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
My only question is are there two couples !?
afaik one couple, but three love interests
1 0
Replying to sal09 • Feb 23, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
This three teaser highlighting Da on relationship with the three men make it clear who is the lead couple and…
oooh thanks for these
4 0
Replying to TalaySeedam • Feb 22, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
The Party and Winnie The Xi won't allow you to be together LOL
Racist
1 1
Replying to 19Stars • Feb 22, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
pretty good, but it's like China wants to discourage bl relationships ... "the cosmos don't want you to love"…
China does this with straight romances too lol
1 0
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Feb 22, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
YEAHHHHHHH the special was so good!!!!!! The girls that get it get it and the girls that don't don't it's that simple 😌
2 0
Replying to Aokis • Feb 22, 2025
Title FC Soldout
where to watch ep 6 😔 i can't even find this series on iqiyi
It's gone from iqiyi in my location too 😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
On Tee Bundit Sintanaparadee • Feb 20, 2025
Person Tee Bundit Sintanaparadee
It's just me coming back here ever so often to check.... Pls king.... We need u
6 1
