Editorials Replying to choirchik21 • 4 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
it's written and directed by the same person, so that's probably why, lol.
Well yes
0 0
On Boy, with Caution • 6 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
Really well made show, I really like the vibe. Reminds me of grey Shelter which I really enjoyed too
9 2
On Project XY • 11 days ago
Title Project XY
Idc about all the drama in this comment section I am giggling kicking my feet during every episode
2 2
On Summertime • 17 days ago
Title Summertime
I liked the ending idgaf, I loved this show
4 0
On Hwang Da Seul • Aug 13, 2026
Person Hwang Da Seul
We need you queen please come back soon 😭
7 0
On Gym Affairs • Aug 2, 2026
Title Gym Affairs
Was trying to recommend it to a friend but it seems to be gone from YouTube.... :(
0 0
On The Scent of Sorrow • Jun 19, 2026
Title The Scent of Sorrow
TutorYim and TleFirstone? TutorYim and deehup????? THIS IS HEAVEN FOR MEEEEEEE
4 0
Replying to zorpox • Jun 11, 2026
Person Yang Kyung Hee
i will wait forever..................
IM SO EXCITED LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
4 0
Replying to Einaayat • May 25, 2026
Title Double Helix
i think you are looking at actors more over the characters. his protectivenesscomes from obsession
No I like characters who have flaws
2 1
Replying to Reestablish • May 25, 2026
Title Double Helix
You're soo diva
Thank u
2 0
On Double Helix • May 25, 2026
Title Double Helix
Everyone hating baby yichen well not everyone can have taste I guess
4 7
Replying to AnnaSera • May 25, 2026
Title Double Helix
Where to watch it for free?
First two EPs are on youtube
1 0
Replying to zorpox • May 23, 2026
Title Journey with You
We have had MULTIPLE Chinese BLs in the past few years, wake up already. You can literally see them kissing in…
No ❤️
0 0
Replying to JollyGolly • May 22, 2026
Title Double Helix
Damn, I absolutely love this drama. When it comes to BL's, Chinese writers seem to get off on obsessive, dominating,…
I really loved that song too and did an audio search on my music streaming app and nothing came up 😭😭😭😭
0 5
Replying to kacee_ottis • May 20, 2026
Title Double Helix
Love your pfp🤭🤭 I do hope we get a remake of it since they won't leak the remaining episodes
This is a common misconception they did release all the episodes they filmed but they were planning to film a second season that then never happened :(( but I agree I would love to FINALLY get the full story adapted PLEASE
1 7
On Double Helix • May 20, 2026
Title Double Helix
Yummy delicious food for me 😋😋😋
2 9
Replying to MoonOverStar • May 16, 2026
Title Journey with You
I don't trust this. Can someone come back here and tell me if it's REALLY a bl and not a bromance built to trick…
We have had MULTIPLE Chinese BLs in the past few years, wake up already. You can literally see them kissing in the trailer.
3 2
Replying to zorpox • Apr 24, 2026
Person Yang Kyung Hee
i will wait forever..................
Still waiting....
1 2
Replying to Lightoferind • Mar 14, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
How much violence is there so far? I really don't like watching that, but the show sounds interesting so I thought…
There was a pretty graphic torture scene in the first episode and there's a decent amount of blood. It's not the whole premise of the series but there's still a bit of it since it's a mafia/action genre
3 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Mar 2, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Director Tee? 👁️
1 0
