Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 21, 2020
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
I need to talk about the scene with Pi O and Jae In at the burger spot in ep 12. Why did it feel like there was someone off camera pointing a g*n at JGR's head? 🤣 I know product placement is a must but couldn't they find them something more convincing to do or eat? Big Macdonald's CEO energy there 😂
5 0
Replying to ztravs88 • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
After ep 9, I am losing my patience with Pi O. I get that he was conditioned by his psycho mother, but he's not…
Finished ep 10...

Pi O's mother is about to hire another hitman, isn't she? That woman needs to be in a mental institution already.

It seems Pi O has gotten a boost and may be ready to keep going, but at some point, I'm going to need one of these other adults who knows what happened to step up and do the right thing. I'm looking forward to the crescendo and this madness coming to an end once and for all. By the end of this, I think Pi O may just become a music teacher to try and erase the evil energy his mother (and grandfather) put out into the world.
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
After ep 9, I am losing my patience with Pi O. I get that he was conditioned by his psycho mother, but he's not a child anymore. Every decision he's made since he found out his mother was behind the kidnapping is entirely his own and the consequences are his as well. His mother has always been crazy and evil, so he should let her pay for her own crimes.

I also have to say, this show completely wasted what should have been a good relationship between the 2 guys and Jae In and completely wasted her character. When she didn't even know how they were rehearsing, I had to question not only their professional relationahip, but also their so-called personal relationship. She merely pops up from time to time to remind the audience that it's not a BL even though nothing has been done to build the relationship at all beyond her proclaiming her devotion now and then while Pi O stares woodenly off into space.
3 1
On Ash • 14 days ago
Title Ash Spoiler
I can't help laughing at the fact that Fei Foon has been kidnapped and drugged for what seems like days now, but the kidnappers apparently keep his hair styled to a T and his makeup on point. Imagine being a hardcore gangster and when you eventually get to work closely with the boss, you're on lipgloss and blowout duty 😭
13 1
Replying to ztravs88 • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Idk, I think she's just a human being whose entire mission has been to be free and then she was forced into this…
Well, they've been shown to be the kinds of parents who talk to her about major life changes and she didn't look surprised to see Han proposing.
0 1
Replying to ztravs88 • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Idk, I think she's just a human being whose entire mission has been to be free and then she was forced into this…
I don't think her parents wanting her to be settled in a good marriage was treating her like property because they always discussed it with her. She may have consented because she's a filial daughter, but the key thing there was her consent. If she had said she didn't want to marry Han, her parents would not have forced it cos they respect and love her.
0 3
Replying to Swizzleberry • 16 days ago
Oh my god I was feeling uneasy as soon as Lu Jian was on screen and couldn't figure out why. He's the horrible…
I never watched FP but I realised that one reason I'm struggling with LJQ here is cos I'm still beefing with LXY over his character in Love and Redemption. That was my introduction to him and I'm still mad 😭😂
0 1
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I can't help thinking that the callousness with with LX's life has been derailed now, is the same callousness that made the former emperor suddenly persecute and murder a whole bunch of people just cos they criticised him when he was a prince behaving badly.

It's unfortunate that LJQ cannot see the harm he's done because he's blinded by his selfish desires... And of course he's an idiot so he assumes LX can't be unhappy about the horrific things he's done to her unless another man is involved. At this point, Scholar Han is just living rent free in this idiot's mind.

This drama reminds me so much of The Red Sleeve and not in a good way. I still dream of freedom for LX, and while I hope LJQ eventually learns something, I don't think I'm going to ever get on his side. I'm just here for LX being happy so whatever that takes is where I'll be.
12 1
Replying to soTreeD • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
The conflict in the latest eps is so manufactured. The ml Lin Jingqi was living in that fictional dynasty, but…
Idk, I think she's just a human being whose entire mission has been to be free and then she was forced into this marriage like property without even her parents being involved. Since he treated her like property, she behaved like property. She didn't antagonize anyone. She is just showing, in the only way that she can, that she did not want this and she doesn't want to be here.

As far as Han is concerned, LJQ arrived at that conclusion by himself. She already denied it once and why should she keep having to? Has he ever asked her opinion about anything? Even when she changed her mind about going to the capital, he didn't know cos he drugged her and dragged her there without even talking to her. He simply does what he wants and then cute bg music makes it seem like it's not a big deal, so LX should just stop overreacting. This is a hostile marriage as far as LX is concerned.

LX has always been "modern" by their standards cos she came from a family that educated her and encouraged her to be fully herself, and question authority when she didn't understand it (see her conversation with her dad about slavery). She is who she's always been, and desperation shouldn't make her drop her integrity.
2 6
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 20 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
I can't get over how absolutely psychotic Pi O's mother is and anytime the camera is on her, you can just feel the crazy seeping out of her pores. That woman needs to be institutionalised as soon as humanly possible.

I'm very curious to know how much Jeong Yo knows about what happened and if his beef is with mother and son, or just Pi O for stealing his music and then calling him a stranger. Very curious.

Also, the fact that the PI found out who was behind the kidnapping so quickly reinforces my earlier thoughts about Pi O being an unserious person. He could've found this out at least 5 years ago.
5 0
Replying to WHYSOSERIOUS • 21 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
Hmm... honestly, I was really excited about this kind of drama. We’ve had far too many overly sweet and polished…
Tbh, after thinking about it, I actually like that they got back together. Clearly the breakup was a spur of the moment decision and they've been together for so long that they didn't anticipate how hard being apart would be. Now they'll actually see the cracks and if/when they break up again it will be for real reasons that both understand. I know ML didn't get why FL broke up with him in the first place, and I'm hoping now they'll start seeing the problems they've been glazing over in the relationship.
2 0
Replying to GalacticTheory • 21 days ago
Mido’s mum and brother will always be his family, even better than they are to Mido. So I think that connection…
This is so true.
1 0
Replying to GalacticTheory • 21 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
Mido’s mum and brother will always be his family, even better than they are to Mido. So I think that connection…
Thank you! I'm sure the family won't abandon him but it's going to be weird at first 😩😂
1 2
On A Love Other than Yours • 22 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
I understand why they're back together. It's safe and simple even if it's fundamentally broken right now. The fear of uncertainty once they broke up pushed them back into familiar ground but it will only unravel faster now, unfortunately, cos they haven't actually addressed the problem in their relationship.

I also spent a long time pondering what people saw in 2ML & FL to ship and I've realised that the enemies to lovers trope makes it seem like any conflict is good chemistry. Mi Do and Namgung had beautiful chemistry together before their relationship broke (at least to me when I see their flashbacks together). I don't think they have to end up together but I would like to see them be truly happy in the present.

P/S it's going to be sooo awkward if they break up for real with how deep he's in with her family. Who's he going to introduce his new gf to? Also, one thing that's clear is that Mi Do really has lost her spark and she can't be happy in any relationship until she solves whatever is wrong in herself first.
9 4
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think it's hilarious how everyone is calling 32 yo Yuan "old guy" lol. But poor 3rd sister is now getting married ahead of schedule to pacify the Lin family gods of reputation.

I'm happy I was wrong about LJQ's willingness to release LX, and I think I see the long game he's playing. I kinda wish they'd part ways for years and then reunite when she and her family are properly settled and established.
7 1
Replying to bianbian16141 • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
This is actually pretty obvious—She wants to be a hero, to be in the spotlight. She knows the male lead is a…
But her brother tried to kill him and his final words were about her succeeding in killing the entire Lin family. I don't think they had any intention of saving anyone in the family.
0 1
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So, we all agree that the real motivation behind the Du siblings' actions is yet to be known, right? Cos poisoning an entire family and defiling a young girl to ruin her reputation do not correlate with "I want to marry rich". Sounds more like a blood feud.

Everyday I get more and more anxious as LJQ stares stupendously at LX cos I see my girl's freedom slipping further away 😭
11 17