News
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 3, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
i feel like overall it's a really good show with a nice central theme that gives a different spin to the "going back in time and meeting your parents" trope with good performances but the pacing in the show is horrendous to me like i keep finding myself skipping unnecessary drawn out scenes and putting like 15 minute chunks of an episode on 1.5x speed, there's a lot of filler. other than that looking forward to seeing how it develops!
1 1
Replying to lordlucan • Sep 16, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes Spoiler
Don’t like daft endings. Sounds this may have one anyone advise ps. What is the movie it based on and is that…
this one has an open ending but most of the characters have a happy ending, I wouldn't say it's daft. haven't seen the original so I don't know if it's better or not but it is darker than this one and does have a sad ending
2 0
Replying to Joy • Sep 12, 2023
Title Moving
I am really confused about everybody's age in this drama lol
from what I can tell Mihyun is in her late 40s (was 24 in the 90s) and most of the other parents are in their early-to-mid 50s
2 0
On CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes • Sep 9, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes
the story can't end like that (??!!) but i also don't see how it could continue at the same time? 😭
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Sep 6, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes Spoiler
wait is that the ending?? WTFFFsomeone tell me there is an ep 11 cause no way they ended it like that!
there's an ep 10.5 where it's maybe implied shiina gets a call from ninomiya, I think? I haven't watched it all properly yet I'm waiting for subs
0 0
Replying to Nak Su • Aug 27, 2023
Title Zettai Kareshi
I am planning to watch it ,did it improve
i dropped it but according to other comments the development drags on more :/
0 3
On Okaasan, Ore wa Daijoubu • Aug 19, 2023
Title Okaasan, Ore wa Daijoubu
i cried... laughing at the cheerleader uniform boys lol
0 0
On CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes • Aug 18, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes
imo the pacing of this drama is so good, the story takes its time fully unfolding and revealing aspects, but there's interesting developments and reveals in every episode that keep your attention
6 0
Replying to Kookely • Aug 17, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes Spoiler
May I ask where do you watch it? Did you find it with subtitles or are you just that good in Japanese? 😅🥺…
yeah, the subs are available on drama-otaku, they're from gem-tv, you just have to register to get them ;)
0 0
On Zettai Kareshi • Aug 15, 2023
Title Zettai Kareshi
I'm on episode 6 rn and I was holding out waiting for the story to develop somehow and take some interesting turn but it's just so stale and just like lowkey (or highkey?) bad I'm sry, nothing ever moves forward, it's always one step forward 3 steps back, no interesting dynamic forms, the acting (except the parts here and there where he has to act like his body is robotic) is just bad, etc etc I think I'll have to drop it lol
3 5
On What Comes after Love • Aug 15, 2023
Title What Comes after Love
kentaro sakaguchi in a kdrama and with lee seyoung no less, i'm so excited
35 0
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 14, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes
So Kai is the owner of CODE ?
ty for letting me know!
1 0
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 11, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes
So Kai is the owner of CODE ?
same 🥲
0 2
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 11, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes Spoiler
So Kai is the owner of CODE ?
shiina warned him but I think his judgment is clouded because of recent trauma and desperate just wanting to use whatever he can to find the culprit, unfortunately. also I don't think his wife was a player, I think she was killed by code management for getting close to finding out about the imposed sanctions :/
1 4
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 11, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes Spoiler
So Kai is the owner of CODE ?
no he's just a player, I have a feeling the hospital clown man might be the owner of code?
0 6
On CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes • Aug 9, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes
the ending of episode 5 was so messed up like I jumped 😭
0 11
On Cinderellas of Midsummer • Aug 5, 2023
Title Cinderellas of Midsummer
why are there only like 2 nice male leads in this show like the rest of them are either strange/questionable or straight up malicious 😭 i'm still tuned in tho
4 0
Replying to L13 • Jul 15, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes Spoiler
Where did you find the subs? I've been looking everywhere, but I can't even figure out who's subbing it.
on drama-otaku! the show has been picked up by GEM TV Asia (TV channel) so the subs are taken from there
0 8
On CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes • Jul 13, 2023
Title CODE Japan: The Price of Wishes
just watched the 1st ep with English subtitles... it's much sadder than I first thought 😭
1 10
On Cinderellas of Midsummer • Jul 11, 2023
Title Cinderellas of Midsummer
1st episode felt 600 hours long but it was very cute and fun (for the most part)
2 0
