Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2022
Replying to Divine_Rhapsody • May 15, 2026
They never did. The poster alone is a big giveway. They never promote it as love story, never did any CP promotions…
But the title "佳偶天成" literally means "a perfect couple made in heaven", so if that's not indicative of a love story, then I don't know what is! LOL
3 2
Replying to Meechie • Apr 25, 2026
Title Rebirth
lol well she did play the 10 year old version of Chu Qiao in PA, they just let her step back into the role as…
Yeah. I know. I went back to re-watch PA to get ready for Rebirth. I wasn't complaining about different actresses for Chu Qiao. In fact, both are great! I was disappointed the new Chu Qiao does not have the superpowers of the old Chu Qiao. I remember the first part of PA where Chu Qiao was super-powerful! Then it went downhill after that. Was hoping to see her regain her superpowers in this sequel. Guess not. Similar kind of disappointment for Naksu in Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow. LOL
0 0
On Rebirth • Apr 24, 2026
Title Rebirth
Boring. Story sucks. FL isn't even the same character as PA ... WTH?! Where's her powers???
Everything else is fine. Wasted potential.
2 2
On Rebirth • Apr 23, 2026
Title Rebirth
Huangyang Tian Tian reminds me of Maya Taguchi, the most beautiful Japanese badminton player - both are So Pretty! 😍
3 1
Replying to Xm1012 • Apr 8, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
She’s young and naive, but you can’t totally blame her, she’s a princess protected by her family and has…
That "不要哭" song is custom-made for her. 😅
1 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Mar 31, 2026
Not bad. Not perfect though. Simple story dragged out for too long. Nice up to two-thirds of the way. TXW cool & sassy ... awesome job! XK rather stiff and one-dimensional in expressions. Finished my 3rd TXW show. Now onto the 4th ..... !
3 1
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 27, 2026
To add the other comment, if you liked her badass look in PoJ, you can check out Moonlit Reunion as well.
Will do. Thanks!
1 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 27, 2026
To add the other comment, if you liked her badass look in PoJ, you can check out Moonlit Reunion as well.
Wow ... if this is the "worst", yet I find it enjoyable ... guess all TXW dramas will be a blast! 🤘😊
1 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 27, 2026
To add the other comment, if you liked her badass look in PoJ, you can check out Moonlit Reunion as well.
I like Xu Kai, so enjoying Moonlit Reunion now. :)
1 4
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 27, 2026
To add the other comment, if you liked her badass look in PoJ, you can check out Moonlit Reunion as well.
Great. I love badass girls! Likewise, I watch for female characters only. 😅
0 0
Replying to 618 • Mar 27, 2026
Romance on the farm is really good ! So is wrong carriage, right groom and new life begins , they all really really…
Bookmarked. Thanks!
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Awesome show completed! Will look for another Tian Xi Wei drama to watch. Can't get enough of this cutie! 😍
4 12
On The Mirage • Mar 18, 2026
Title The Mirage
Solid story! Not much action but good when fighting. Good story development, but too slow for me. Low budget, but good show overall. Decent bunch of actors. Nice intro tune and BGM. Little girl is the standout character!

If you have the patience, worth a watch. I won't be following Season 2 though.
1 0