Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2022
Replying to R6ex • Mar 9, 2026
Good ending. No idea what is "barb" though. LOLThe last episode was really satisfying for me. Unlike others,…
My guess is when people said "bad" scene at the end may be referring how easy it was to overcome the final boss ... something which i agree. Luckily for me, the last episode provided me that satisfying "anime"-style of killing off the enemy by the good guys in a ruthless manner. Maybe I'm a bit of a psycho! LOL
4 0
Replying to Slinky • Mar 9, 2026
is it a good ending or barb is ending worth it? I keep hearing about both and it’s confusing
Good ending. No idea what is "barb" though. LOL
The last episode was really satisfying for me. Unlike others, I find it sweet revenge.
Overall though, not really worth it, coz presentation is very dry ... like watching a documentary. 😅
3 2
Replying to DianaYumi • Mar 7, 2026
Jackie Chan, really? 😅😂😂 My first chinese crush. But I think she is bringing her old character back(from…
Nice, but too few fights. Disappointed.
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Mar 5, 2026
She had to undergo 3 months of intensive bootcamp training in Tang swordsmanship, horseback riding, close combat,…
Indeed! Bai Lu's fighting moves are slick in this drama.
1 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Mar 5, 2026
(1) Crime case #2 reminds me of the Epstein files - girls raped by rich & powerful men.
(2) Happy to see Zhao Qing (Wu Ren) in a more positive and substantial role. Not the prettiest, but she draws me into her roles. Her sad role in The Immortal Ascension is really heartbreaking.
(3) Bai Lu's fighting moves are well done ... & looks a bit like Jacky Chan's novel moves at times.
2 2
Replying to Aramintai • Mar 3, 2026
Yea, fighting scenes were hard on her here, I've read she has some old back trauma. Though she plowed through…
Thanks! Then this is a must-watch for me! 🤘👍
0 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Mar 3, 2026
Is this the drama where Bai Lu stated she'll take on fewer action-packed roles moving forward due to age and physical strain?
4 6
On I Am Nobody • Feb 7, 2026
Title I Am Nobody
Unexpectedly nice show! The weirdo girl is the best! 😁

After this, should watch "Under One Person" first or "I Am Nobody: The Showdown Between Yin & Yang"?
0 1
On Uranus2324 • Feb 2, 2026
Title Uranus2324
Not good. Story is indeed all over the place. Go watch "Flat Girls" instead. Way better!
5 0
Replying to Mei_Lin • Jan 29, 2026
well well 6.6 plus your rant will make me steer clear of this agony 😅😌🙂‍↔️
Yup, stay clear. Even after forcing myself to watch up till episode 11, nothing improves. Frustrating misunderstanding after misunderstandings! I finally quit for good! 🤦‍♂️
0 0
Replying to R6ex • Jan 25, 2026
i rated it 1 coz 6.6 too high! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah. My recently-watched 10/10 dramas are also Glory, The Double and Flourished Peony.
1 0
Replying to didichan • Jan 25, 2026
Please spoil it for me!!! how can this drama be just 6.6🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how terrible is it?
i rated it 1 coz 6.6 too high! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
6 2