Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2022
Replying to TWC • Jan 25, 2026
I am on ep 2 and don't know if I have the willpower to finish eventhough I really like the leads. The misunderstandings…
More than 10 episodes. I don't know for how long, coz I gave up. LOL
All the ML has to do is be honest and there won't be any misunderstanding from the very start! 🤦‍♂️
4 0
On Love and Crown • Jan 24, 2026
Endured 10 episodes of boredom, but finally quit at episode 11.
Drama based on misunderstanding after misunderstandings is just crap! 👎👎👎
4 2
Replying to R6ex • Jan 22, 2026
Title Glory
Agreed. Too many 'male centric' drama and donghua already. I'm tired of them! This show is refreshing!
Not sure. Seldom keep track of male-centric titles. Mainly watch female-centric titles. Good that Chinese drama has more female-centric options. Chinese donghua is terrible! Mostly male-centric!
1 0
On Love and Crown • Jan 22, 2026
Just after 1 episode, I want to kill the ML already! What a bastard!
Hard for me to find the interest to continue watching ............................
Let's see how episode 2 goes .............
Great intro song though.
2 2
Replying to skuzzybunny • Jan 22, 2026
Title Glory
Seeing people complain that this is a 'female' 'centric' 'drama' when I've never even seen anyone call other dramas…
Agreed. Too many 'male centric' drama and donghua already. I'm tired of them!
This show is refreshing!
2 7
On Glory • Jan 22, 2026
Title Glory
Perfect! My kind of show. Not a dull moment. I was fully-engaged from start to end. Right up there with quality shows like The Flourished Peony, The Double, etc. 👏👍
7 0
Replying to crazyangels • Jan 19, 2026
Person Teng Ze Wen
No hateSometimes I see her look alike yushuxin
Yup. Same cute looks.
1 0
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Badass girls ?! I like !!! 💖
2 0
On The Double • Jan 3, 2026
Title The Double
One of the best dramas I've watched. Other than the rather underwhelming 1st episode and the predictable last 5 episodes, the rest were great! Kept me engaged throughout!
5 0
Replying to hyooyi • Jan 1, 2026
Jesus, this is a chinese drama and a period one. It won't have kiss scenes.It is NOT a american drama! stop making…
Kiss is overrated! LOL
0 0
On The Double • Dec 28, 2025
Title The Double
OMG! Jiang Li & Tong Er have the same face in episode 1! LOL
0 0