Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2022
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Jul 8, 2024
Title Sacred Jewel
and nokdu flower had absolutely AMAZING side characters as well. It's been 5 years and I'm still devastated and…
Yes :)
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Jul 8, 2024
Title Sacred Jewel
and nokdu flower had absolutely AMAZING side characters as well. It's been 5 years and I'm still devastated and…
Wait, I haven't watched this drama yet, but I love watching YSY in dramas so I might have to bump this one up. I liked the ML and FL in other stuff too . . . so maybe this is my sign
0 2
Replying to random binger • Jul 8, 2024
It's not always that I look forward to seeing romance evolve in thriller/crime/mystery series (especially if it…
This is exactly how i feel! :)
5 0
Replying to Hanne • Jul 8, 2024
ı hope there will be romance between leads!
I certainly hope so too! Love them!
13 0
On Lovely Runner • Jul 8, 2024
One of only two dramas (that I can think of right now) where I like both the ML and the SML so much! :)
12 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Jul 8, 2024
I think this screenwriter also wrote YLAG…🤯
That's a nerve racking thought 😵 hehe. As long as this drama doesn't become as painful to watch as that I can survive. I only managed to drag myself through that one and crawl to the end because the kids were cute and fun to watch.
2 1
On The Double • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Double
The chemistry was chemistrying between the ML and FL in this drama. So good! 🔥
12 0
Replying to Sophia • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Double
I did not know Wang Xing Yue before this, but what is he a good portrayal of Duke Su/Xiao Heng. So charming.
A new favorite ML in Cdramas for me :)
0 0
Replying to AAA • Jul 8, 2024
To me it looked like Pil Sung/Ma Ri's mom in the photo. I'm guessing her original partner who she thought was…
Maybe you're right I didn't get that good of a look. It just seems like the kind of drama that a weekend drama writer would enjoy stirring up lol.
1 1
Replying to TereStarr • Jul 8, 2024
I'm reading the comments and waiting for the leads to get a backbone. Has that happened yet? I'll return when…
I would love to see some backbone. At least the FL is ever so slightly better than she was in the past after her amnesia. But yes, I'd really like to see some serious backbone growth rather than just watching them let others walk all over them all the time.
6 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Jul 8, 2024
I feel like after watching Gangnam scandal, YLAG, and TRHC I have the strength to conquer any weekend drama lol. After all that this feels like a picnic, though DR's mom especially, still gets on my nerves.
3 3
Replying to Knightmare • Jul 8, 2024
Why is everyone acting like Pil Seung's birth mom is the wicked witch of the west... like she DUMPED him in a…
Of course you shouldn't abandon your child if you can help it.

However, I think that she truly thought that she was doing what was best for him and that she felt that she didn't have the mental capacity (and maybe financial) to truly look after him properly then. Even then she never truly abandoned him completely. She made sure that he was being cared for and loved and kept in contact with him over the years.

An evil person wouldn't have cared about him and all. Could Even abandon a baby anywhere without making sure there was people to care for it and leave it for dead. Now that would have made her evil.
1 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Jul 8, 2024
I thought the same thing when PS’s mom or grandmother said that the bio-mom should “burn in hell” or something…
Honestly, would be so satisfying to see this.
0 0
Replying to Trish • Jul 8, 2024
I know that this is lame as hell but so is the constant cycle of memory loss in these dramas I could paint my…
Yeah I'm not a fan of the amnesia plot. But hey at least this time it actually happened to be a slightly good thing for the character it happened to.
0 0
Replying to Pmod718 • Jul 8, 2024
I don’t think there is a single parent on this show that thinks of their children’s feelings over their own.…
Maybe Ma Ri's father would, and the "grandmother" as a "parental figure" but everyone else sucks!
0 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Jul 8, 2024
Anyone know who the new tenant renting the “annex” at PS’s house?There was a photo in his wallet when he…
To me it looked like Pil Sung/Ma Ri's mom in the photo. I'm guessing her original partner who she thought was dead, somehow isn't dead after all.
1 5
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jun 26, 2024
Person Li Meng
Lookin forward to her as Lead in costume production
I would love to see this, now that I've gotten a taste of her acting skills.
12 0
Replying to Xiao Yun • Jun 26, 2024
Person Li Meng
Glad to see so many people praising her acting in The Double because I came here to say this same exact thing.…
Exactly, you said it just right!
2 0