Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2022
Replying to AAA • Feb 7, 2024
I'm taking this as a moment of total irrationality in her thoughts brought on by her fear and her attempted avoidance…
In a way, I'm not surprised it took her so long to realize that her relationship with her past life ex was so toxic. There were so many red flags before the cheating/murder and yet these didn't make a difference. It feels like she is so used to only worrying about whether she's doing everything just so, in a way to please others, that she has forgotten that there are two people that need to be accountable in a relationship. And two treating it with importance. (As well as two people actually being an active part of , and wanting to be in the relationship in the first place).

Here's hoping the message now finally seeps into her skull (you'd think one murder-esque situation would be enough). I feel like she's only applied it to her situation though b/c it was so obviously intensely wrong . She hasn't realized her mindset is toxic for situations that aren't as obviously serious as hers was.

I'd like for this to become a moment of growth for her, where she finally entirely releases this toxic mindset. . . . That hey, cheating and murder do not have to be the only reason for it to be okay to break up even when one party isn't happy with it . . . because hey, it takes two to tango. Everyone needs to care, and everyone needs to be responsible for it to be done right and for the "dance" to truly be meaningful.
0 0
Replying to Korean White Truck of Do • Feb 7, 2024
"No matter what the relationship is, once it's started, I don't think it's right for one person to end it one-sidedly."Unless…
I'm taking this as a moment of total irrationality in her thoughts brought on by her fear and her attempted avoidance of pain and of potentially becoming a "guilty" person. Hopefully she ends up finding out how awful Yu Ra was and understands that she was wrong to think that it needed to be "mutual".
0 1
Replying to dreamfull78 • Feb 5, 2024
she didn't have any importance... they changed it
My goodness, she sounds like another horrible character. She and Soo Min should become best friends. They sound like they would deserve each other. 🙄😒
0 0
Replying to NiceCorn • Feb 1, 2024
We lost the father but we gained the son 😄
Lol my thoughts exactly, once I saw the cast list here, after watching season 1.
2 0
Replying to Winter • Jan 31, 2024
well by then your comment will take a lot of scrolling to get so and so I don’t think anyone will do that
Ahh good point, I'm used to saying this on dramas that aren't always this popular.
0 0
Replying to Toomuchdramanz • Jan 31, 2024
What 🤯🤯The revenge hasn’t started yet!!!’ Ooooomg I am soo excited
Right?! As soon as I saw her in white I was cheering her on lol
3 0
Replying to Random Series • Jan 31, 2024
I know my opinion is probably unpopular, but I don't care.I find Song Ha Yoon acting better than Park Min Young.…
No matter who is better, everyone's work in the drama is making it a very fun watch! :)
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 31, 2024
Ahhh! Just caught up on this week's episodes! This drama is too good!! I can't believe I have to wait to see more episodes! I'm loving the soundtrack too! This drama is everything!!
6 0
Replying to HaveNoJams • Jan 17, 2024
Someone please respond to this comment when this show gets a release date. Thanks in advance!
let me know too pleaae
0 0
Replying to Aishwarya Nazre • Jan 17, 2024
This ML keeps raising the standard! Rarely do we see a kdrama ML that lets the SML have his chance and says to…
I'm watching My Man Is Cupid right now . . . and lets just says the SML gives very different vibes from the ML here and I am not a fan.
1 0
Replying to Aishwarya Nazre • Jan 17, 2024
This ML keeps raising the standard! Rarely do we see a kdrama ML that lets the SML have his chance and says to…
I think it's rare to find in both a ML and a SML. I'm here for it! :)
0 0
Replying to Aishwarya Nazre • Jan 17, 2024
This ML keeps raising the standard! Rarely do we see a kdrama ML that lets the SML have his chance and says to…
I think it's rare to find in both a ML and a SML. I'm here for it! :)
1 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Demon
Ep13 40:00And still nothing happens. This drama gives me suicide ideas.It's weird, it wasn't in the writer interview.She…
Suicide is no laughing matter
2 0
Replying to cupirevi • Jan 13, 2024
they’ll probably answer it in the future eps but i think they subtly hinted it, ML mentioned that people with…
I like your theory! It makes a lot of sense to me!
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 10, 2024
I'm having so much fun! This has lightheartedness and comedy as well as all the other good elements of a plot like this. I love watching an underdog character not only improve their life but also become happier as a result like this FL. It feels so satisfying to root for her success!
6 0
Replying to ivoryz • Jan 10, 2024
But the essence is too similar, that these small difference doesnt make up for it. I AM SLIGHTLY DISAPPOINTED…
I watched PMR and in my opinion although there are some things that are similar the vibes that they give off are very different. I don't feel like I'm watching the same show in any way although the time travel element is similar.
7 0
Replying to MiniGalaxy • Jan 9, 2024
what was the song that ML sung in 4th episode?
If anyone finds out, I'd like to know too.
1 0
Replying to AAA • Jan 9, 2024
Gotta love the old "I'm doing this for you" and "I only care about you" while at the same time not listening to…
This is, in fact, the perfect recap. I love this!
1 0