News
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
I think maybe the father is the killer and the reason that the mom "abandoned" her son is actually because he killed her (maybe after she found out about who he was).
12 6
Replying to Duncan • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
In this episode there are a lot of clues pointing to ML's dad being the serial killer : how he did not report…
I was wondering this too
0 0
Replying to Duncan • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
In this episode there are a lot of clues pointing to ML's dad being the serial killer : how he did not report…
I was wondering this too
0 0
On Gen Z • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
I need this lie to be cleared up, and for them to be reunited, immediately!
2 0
Replying to Márcia Pellacani Basilon • May 24, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother Spoiler
Until now, I’m enjoying the drama. And had cried a lot because my son suffered an accident and the months after…
Yes he did get them out before and did not kill them. However it looks like somebody went after them after he tried to send them away safely and killed them.
0 1
Replying to Naksu_aos • May 24, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
Even after all this, I cannot forget that he actually killed the lady and her baby by pushing the car into the…
He didn't kill them you see in this episode that he tried to send them off safely
0 0
Replying to lsnnis • May 24, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Baek Hee Seop hears his mother 'voice' when he was confronted by male lead, what if his family suffers from domestic…
I think you're right and it is something like that. Then Mi Sook blackmailed him with this information forcing him to take the blame, rather than him trying to cover up that his brother was the murderer of those women. And maybe the fact that his brother followed the one woman had something to do with trauma he had related to their mother?
0 0
Replying to ToluneJ • May 24, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Not the detective for sure. It crossed my mind but as we saw many of his internal monologs he doesn't seem capable…
Oh ok thank you I don't really remember the monologues so that helps clear things up for me. Thanks. :)
0 0
On My Perfect Stranger • May 22, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Maybe the detective uncle is a culprit? I don't remember details too well. Is there a reason why he can't be? Also, who is the father of Mi Sook's daughter. Is it someone we know? How might that identity impact things?
1 2
Replying to Sher1264 • May 22, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Y’all, I’m gonna keep saying it because I believe this is the case - keep your friends close and your enemies…
I really hope this is the reason,
0 0
On True to Love • May 17, 2023
Title True to Love
I really love how the leads in this drama truly feel like best friends as well as romantic interests for each other
25 1
Replying to Nerdy_Sama • May 17, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
Weird take, it literally shows him having flashes of memories coming back and his reaction to not remembering…
Agreed. I think at some point he may continue to act like that when his memories return but not right now.
1 0
On The Good Bad Mother • May 17, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
As a non movie crier, a few tears welled up during this episode.
8 1
On My Perfect Stranger • May 16, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
It seems multiple people are in on the murder even if it is just one actual killer
1 0
Replying to Novae • May 12, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
wait he's not the dad of the children?
They've super heavily implied it. The drama just hasn't actually SAID it yet.
1 1
Replying to jjlew • May 10, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
The laws of Kdrama will not allow otherwise
Facts
0 0
Replying to Shy • May 6, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
If there’s ever to be an amnesia plot, please let it happen to Sejin so that she can leave everyone alone. Lol
That sounds amazing! And also too good to be true. 😔
0 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • May 5, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
Maybe Mijoo told them that the father had gone to the US just to hide the fact that they are Kanghos children…
I agree
0 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • May 5, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
Do we think Kang Ho is the father of the twins? Also do we really think he knew nothing of his father’s death?…
Yes. In my opinion he is the father.
1 0
On Nothing but You • Mar 23, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Who's here for Leo Wu after seeing him for the first time in LLTG? Ahh his acting was so good I can't wait! And the trailer looks so cute too 😍
16 0