Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2022
Replying to deidra • Aug 31, 2022
ep 44ha! haej's narcissism kicks in again. she wants to be the first and the better in everything, even if that…
Good point about the ex. I forgot, he was in that one preview but never showed up . . . like is it supposed to be a clip borrowed from a future episode?? Was it borrowed from a past one I don't remember, entirely for the sake of confusion??
1 3
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 27, 2022
BRO WHEN SO YI GAVE SEO YUL THE JIN FAMILY BLOOD WORM THINGY I GOT SO MAD LIKE WHO TF ARE YOU TO DO THAT?? 😑
Ahh I'm so upset with her. Not to mention that father too, putting such a dangerous thing on his daughter to collect her blood, to feed his lies. 🤮
0 1
Replying to HardTruth • Aug 27, 2022
everyone except jsm have been confirmed for part 2 right? So guess we are only losing buyeon tomorrow :/
They could just be keeping it a secret and still give her a part in season 2, just not as the main, at least I hope so . . . 😭
0 0
Replying to 8342945 • Aug 27, 2022
How did jinmu escaped from a place full of mages😑.And what about soi?The hell is wrong with her to inject that…
Right?! He'd better not end up dying because of her. -_-
2 2
Replying to flyzea95 • Aug 21, 2022
I believe the tattoo alone doesn't signify abuse. But the fact that the child was on the street wandering alone…
I don't know if they ever described the tattoo. That would help provide insight.

However, a small child, "abandoned by her parents", with a random tattoo at that age (normally you would wait till at least a teen for this, I assume the dad did it to help identify her) . . . maybe they thought it was branding from human tracking.

Also if, I'm not wrong in the past tattoos were kind of taboo because they were associated with gangs and criminals. I think nowadays it's generally fine to have one as an adult, though maybe older generations would disapprove .(Though I wouldn't be surprised if they need to be covered up in a professional setting , as can be the case even in America).

A little kid to have one like that though, without her being able to choose for herself, I could see why that could be disconcerting.

I'm not Korean, but those are my thoughts.
2 1
Replying to deidra • Aug 21, 2022
ep 41: after putting everyone upside down: "I am just getting started."~ my beloved hyunjae
Love him! Yoon Shi Yoon plays him well!
6 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Aug 17, 2022
Not Minwoo changing because Suyeon said what kind of guy she likes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can't stand the two of them as a match
14 1
Replying to ShEsHy • Jul 31, 2022
*Sighs* And here comes the storm. Kind of dreading that the reveal came with 14 episodes to go, since that implies…
Ha ha . . . pain, I'm trying to pick my poison. Suffer by waiting that long to see the series or to suffer through angsty melodrama episode by episode. Decisions, decisions.
1 1
Replying to ammmz • Jul 28, 2022
it's one of those things some people do and i'm not sure why but maybe psyching themselves up. i was at a meeting…
I agree with you about it being be self psyching up thing. It feels to me like when a person tells themselves that they will do something, on three.
1 0