Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2022
Replying to mooc • Nov 17, 2022
Random observation of most Cdramas and some kdramas.Why don't we get POV of the ML?In most Cdramas, we listen…
In the one episode didn't we get to see what he daydreamed his parents' reaction to her would be versus what it actually was, that was a little glimpse.
0 3
Replying to Apricity • Oct 28, 2022
I never hated KHJ, just don't really like him, but it was the breaking point for me in Ep 12 when he had the audacity…
We've seen how he acts when fake dating her and even essentially being in no relationship with her. I'd hate to see what his version of a fake marriage would look like.
2 1
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 24, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
My heart was not prepared T-T . . . I had no idea what I was in for . . . I'm not one to tear up at sad movies but there was definitely some tearing up happening
0 0
Replying to VDN • Oct 6, 2022
So FL has feelings for 2ml and ml at the same time? i saw some picture from MDL posted 2ml and fl very romantic…
"The feelings she harbors for both Ji Ho and Hae Jin", sounds like maybe both at the same time. Yes, let's wait and see.
0 0
On Love in Contract • Oct 5, 2022
Nooo, just reread the synopsis after reading a comment and at some point she's going to have some feelings for the SML . . . I hope they make his character at least a little more likeable at that point.
0 3
Replying to HJHofT17 • Oct 5, 2022
I'm so looking forward to seeing Ji Ho slowly realize he has feelings for Sang Eun. He's finally starting to notice…
Please, please, I hope she doesn't have feelings for him at any point, in my opinion that would come off as so forced feeling.
1 0
Replying to kirketexpert • Oct 5, 2022
Am I the only one who skips scene when SML in on screen?
I'm not much of a skipper, but if I was I would. Not because of the actor, but the character is so unlikeable . . . at least I won't be suffering from SLS.
0 0
Replying to Fatima • Oct 5, 2022
I don't get all the hate for the 2nd ML. I like both MLs and the actor is doing quite a good job for the script…
There is nothing wrong with the actor, he's just acting out the script as it was written. However, I don't find the character he plays likeable.

I think the character is too hung up on her, the way he acts towards her because of that one encounter (years ago) where he instantly developed a crush is too over the top. Also I feel that he is too entitled and self absorbed, like how he announced they were getting married without discussing it with her.
15 0
Replying to aayushi • Sep 5, 2022
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
happy ending or sad ending?
Depends on for who, for the mains yes.
0 0
On He Is Psychometric • Sep 5, 2022
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
My favorite characters in this show were the prosecutor and the investigator who liked him. One died and the other ended up being a murderer T-T
5 2
Replying to AAA • Aug 31, 2022
Good point about the ex. I forgot, he was in that one preview but never showed up . . . like is it supposed to…
Haha right lol, "back in my day, previews actually showed you clips that would be in the next episode, we did things straight and simple, that's what! None of that newfangled nonsense that goes on nowadays!" 😂
1 1
Replying to Timbone • Aug 31, 2022
Once Again is better than this.Only watch if you are a fan of Yoon Shiyoon or other cast members
Haha I hardly watch weekend dramas but I came because of Yoon Shi Yoon
2 1
Replying to Weiwei • Aug 31, 2022
And the white truck of doom turned out to be a cleaning cart? It's so ridiculous I don't know whether to be annoyed…
Lol, I should probably do the same, I think you have the right idea.
1 0