News
On A Touch of Green • 7 days ago
Title A Touch of Green
I need to know when 😭, I need a confirmed release date by yesterday!
2 0
Replying to amanah • 15 days ago
Title A Prophet
September 24th
Thank you!
1 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 15 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I want a season 3 with both female leads, where all three leads are the mains for the season. The sismance vibes could be so good with these baddies as leading women. We can hopefully finally get our friends to lovers romance. It could delve more into the FL of this season as a character, which we definitely did not get to see enough about her, who she is and her life this season. I want the S1 FL's family to come back too, and for them to have more bonding moments with the ML, with the whole of team 1 would in fact be nice. I want to see what the ML decides to do with his mom's house. Hopefully, the script would do the cases a little more justice if they did a s3. A well executed s3, I need it! 😭
7 2
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 28 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
The magician for sure.
Yes!
0 0
Replying to iamme • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I don't remember how s1 ended. Necessary to rewatch?
No, you can just go ahead with this season.
3 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
The new plot situation showing up surrounding the ML could make things really good, or really bad, we'll see how it goes!
4 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Besides the big bad guy, who's been everyone's favorite villain so far? I think the serial killer/hired for murder guy, and the magician have been my favorites so far.
2 4
Replying to Nada007 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
After watching the series, I think the first part was much better. I don't know, I'm still watching it, but I…
I will say that it's disappointing that the level of action has gone down though.
0 0
Replying to leona • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
exactly..
I think it happened that last season didn't get it's good rating till after it ended, so maybe it won't move up higher much till it's ended. That might be because a lot of people save their ratings till the end. I feel like this tends to happen a little more, when the drama isn't a highly trending super talked about hot topic kind of drama.
0 0
Replying to umaiza • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I am liking this season but this season doesn't have much action scenes like S1,S1 will always remain classic
I think if they had more action scenes it would really help spice things up a little more!
0 0
Replying to Nada007 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
After watching the series, I think the first part was much better. I don't know, I'm still watching it, but I…
In my opinion, nothing was as bad as the first two episodes, though the police reveal in front of the students was pretty egregious.
0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I wish the two blackmail situations hadn't been so close together in episodes.
2 0
Replying to lightbee • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Okay we're getting serious now, i believe the final arc gonna be bigger than we thought and its going to involve…
She told him not to open the door, I wonder if he did after all and that is how the guy got in.
0 0
Replying to hrynka • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
How about burning bodies of his victims and adding them to the clay for his sculptures? That's my theory... 🤔…
I had a creepy feeling earlier when watching that the sculptures may have been part of the victims in more than just the reenactments. This could be a good theory on how that could work! Then again maybe that was me feeling the creepy vibe too much. I'm wondering what the scarf on the one represents. It feels like maybe that victim was strangled, or perhaps it represents a bloody wound around the neck from cutting the throat, or maybe it was the victims scarf or the victim had a similar one? I'm so curious! Very interesting theory you have, though!
1 0
Replying to Theladytamara • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Honestly I blame the director and the script, little things sprinkled in the midst of the episodes from day one…
Agreed, it's not even the new FL's fault. They aren't giving her character many moments to bond with the ML. And they aren't showing who she is as a person hardly at all, outside of her job. It's clear she's a baddie, but we need to see more about her, and she also should be given a chance to see her character in action more. She already has two episodes less than the FL had, to get to know her. It would be nice to see more of her in the time left, but there is also a lot to wrap up now in just four episodes.
1 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Now that I'm up to date on the episodes I absolutely have to agree with everyone on the wack decision to show that video in front of those poor students.
3 0
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
As much as I love this season, these last 2 eps were totally predictable and also the way they handled it was…
For me he really doesn't pull off scary that much, I've seen him portray other emotions well, this is the first kind of role like this I've seen him in, and so far it feel not scary enough to me.
0 0
Replying to Theladytamara • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Exactly, sometimes beauty alone doesn't cut it
I think she could show more talent (she's done well with everything she's been given so far), but the plot really isn't giving her character as much opportunity to show what talents she might have as it should.
0 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I’ve enjoyed the episodes so far, but I’m in the middle of ep. 10 right now and this has got to be some of…
Yeah, I was thinking that that was so unrealistic when I saw it too.
0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 29 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Ahhhh! Just got caught up on all the episodes! And what the heck! Hard to believe there are only four left!
1 0