News
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Including Flex x Cop & The Double? Or just from the first comment?
1 9
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Haha yes, true 😭
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
The Double. Has some sad plot points but a HE for the main couple. Might be a bit complicated? I'm not someone who goes for sad dramas, or anything overly political though I feel so I think it might work for you too. Not the most lighthearted though, though it does have its lightheartedness too. It's a revenge drama (though not in a way where the FL becomes a terrible person and everything is super dark), which may not be for you. Beautiful cinematography, great main couple, one of my favorites.
0 0
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Flex x Cop for excellent true best friend relationship blossoming between leads and definitely chemistry. Unfortunately no actual romance scenes between the leads, but there are undertones. And it is especially clear that the ML has feelings.
0 9
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Love all play, Marry My Husband, Romance is a bonus book, Amidst a snowstorm of love, Soundtrack #1, When the Cameilla Blooms
1 23
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Meet yourself, but you'd have to be okay with a slice of life drama and a little bit of a slower burn. Also it starts off with something sad happening in the FL life but the drama itself is happy and has a healing vibe.
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Okay my turn.
1 1
Replying to nayoichi • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You should also try Alchemy of Souls, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and Destined…
Have we confirmed if these ones have been seen yet??
1 2
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
who do u think is the girl Daebi Mama is planning to bring in the palace?
Either the poison girl or a new character who is an important chess piece
0 0
Replying to Shan687 • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
He’s my number one suspect for hurting ML he’s been playing both sides, keeping secrets and running around…
I could totally see them pulling a he's actually not evil moment. I hope not though. If he were not that bad he shouldn't have have wanted the issue with wages to be covered. I'll be a little annoyed if they walk back later and say he was actually working to fix the issue all along behind the scenes.
0 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
what do you rate this drama so far on a scale from 0-10
8.6
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Okay, I rewatched Episode 10 with all the theories from the comment section, and it really does look like the…
I could very much see this, although I think I'd like to see him actually be a villain more.
3 0
Replying to Imogene312 • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
1) She already knows that It's only a matter of time till I-AN takes the Crown,2) She already doesn't trust her…
Agree with both of you. This feels like what is happening.
3 0
Replying to Aishwarya mani • May 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
i dont know why but i feel that Yi An's elder brother was killed by the queen mother's father and not the queen…
Definitely agree. This has been my opinion since seeing how she supposedly started that huge fire, with that little little amount of flame, which surely could have been handled.
1 2
Replying to AAA • May 7, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Maybe the airbags were tampered with too, to reduce any chances of survival for passengers? If you're doing your…
Yeah. The idea of someone being able to hack into your vehicle is terrifying. 😬 And the more unnecessary electronic features you add as replacements, the easier it is for things to go wrong.
0 0
Replying to citylights • May 7, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
anyone else noticed the “wi, aare, wi wi aare” reference in ep2 (29:00)? 😂 i wonder if that was intentional…
Ha, ha yes. 😆
0 0
Replying to portia7mcg • May 7, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I just watched Ep. 4, where the car was possessed... so ML managed to stop it, but I'm dumbfounded as to why such…
Maybe the airbags were tampered with too, to reduce any chances of survival for passengers? If you're doing your best to get rid of someone, might as well put in the extra work at that point.
1 2
Replying to hansngchl88 • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Hmm. I'd like to think he is possibly from a noble family born illegitimate or from an ex-palace staff who served…
I totally think your right about him not being a villain! Ha ha 😅, you may be right that my other thought is a little too convoluted as well. Yes, I love his personality!
1 0
Replying to AAA • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I hate marriage contract public reveals 🥴
I feel exactly the same, I need at least a little bit of happiness!
1 0
Replying to AAA • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I hate marriage contract public reveals 🥴
Oh good point! My mind didn't click that it might have been found as a part of the investigation, but that makes sense! I thought maybe a servant/spy managed to find the FL's copy (I don't remember where she put it). Hopefully, it wasn't that they found his along with the kings command, and will hide away the evidence. The poor guy has enough obstacles to fulfilling his brother's last wish, freely showing himself shining, and removing the role's burden from his nephew as it is.
1 2