News
Replying to your chingu • Apr 16, 2026
Title It's Beautiful Now
someone recommend a good family drama please, i really liked this one. i tolerated "the real has come"…
This is an anti recommendation, but if you think that one was bad Young Lady and Gentleman was absolute torture. Wish I had an actual recommendation for you. :/
1 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Not the SUBWAY 😭😭🤣🤣
I thought it was funny when she said the "sandwich shop" should pay for the pr she gave them, when it was clearly paid promo advertising. At least it felt a little self aware.
0 0
Replying to Jasmyn • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Princes and kings have a royal title bestowed to them anytime. This action pretty much changes the name that he's…
Thank you for this! I was wondering what they meant also. 😊
1 1
Replying to AAA • Apr 3, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Even with my faded hopes, I continuously come crawling back here. Only here to make myself suffer with the inevitable…
🤠🤡
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Apr 3, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Even with my faded hopes, I continuously come crawling back here. Only here to make myself suffer with the inevitable it seems.
12 3
On Love Has Fireworks • Apr 3, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Back in the day, I used to feel hope that this would soon be released. 😭 Ahh what happy naive times.
3 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 3, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
And if our ears get blessed by a IU X BWS collab song together!! 😍✨ Here's hoping! This would be such a cherry on top. 🤞 Even separately getting songs from them both on this drama would be so good. It would just be perfect to witness them serving with acting and song also!
13 0
Replying to Tai Chi Lemur • Feb 13, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I wasn't too sure about it at the start, but I think the story picked up and so far I'm enjoying it! 😊
I think I'll give it another try. Thank you. 😊
0 0
Replying to AAA • Feb 13, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I watched 2 episodes and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be into watching it or not. Did anyone else feel like this…
It could have just been I wasn't in the right mood watching it? Idk though.
1 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 13, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I watched 2 episodes and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be into watching it or not. Did anyone else feel like this and then end up being glad that they continued?
2 5
Replying to Ladejoy • Feb 11, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
She's a good actress though
I think I'll watch it too. I just hope the writer will do her character justice!
1 1
On Love Has Fireworks • Feb 11, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Ahhh I need to know when 😬
2 0
Replying to Ladejoy • Feb 11, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
She's a good actress though
Nothing to do with the new actress being untalented. It just feels like the storyline has been ruined. Truly some of the best characters and bonds from S1 (which the characters of the female lead and her family are a part of will be gone). IDK I might try to watch it by pretending it's a standalone?? How they would get rid of the FL character from the story without it feeling off? Or keep the ML from feeling too much loneliness with the loss of their friendship, without giving him a contrived feeling romance where he had no time to move on for what he felt for S1 FL?
1 5
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 11, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Its not that the makers replaced FL, she is not doing the second season because of schedule conflicts. Pretty…
This. And then a proper s3 with everyone in it. 😭 Hoping any romance in S2 does not involve the ML, it would feel so off from the first season.
2 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Dec 19, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
2026 looking like such a good year for dramas. 😍 Hopefully, we'll get an early date for this one soon. 🤞
6 0
Replying to Cassian • Dec 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
It is okay to not be satisfied with the new pick, but no need to be so disrespectful and rude. There is absolutely…
Right? I'm bitter too. But at the situation, not the new actress.
0 0
Replying to NabilaAdzka • Dec 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Flex X Cop season 3 with Park Ji Hyun Juseyoo
I NEED IT!!!
0 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Dec 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
unfortunatly the actress is not coming back because she's filming another drama instead, she chose not to do S2.…
Right?! Been waiting from day one. I was so excited hearing we would get romance with them this season. And just looking forward to more of the casts overall delightful chemistry. And then somehow they manage to fumble booking the FL. 😔 PLEASE, I need them to make a season 3 now, with all the cast! If they don't completely destroy the potential for it with the script this season. Though maybe it's unrealistic, it's my one hope. 😭
3 1
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Dec 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I might be able to watch this, for my love of all who will be there still from season 1. I'm just really hoping there is no romance this season. The chemistry and friendship of the FL and ML from season one was so perfect. I just don't think they could replicate the potential they had as a couple, especially with all the buildup the two already had. It might be cute if the ML were to develop a sibling energy type bond with the FL, especially after all the ML's loss in S1. I really just don't want something that feels abrupt and forced.
6 0
Replying to Addie • Nov 30, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
I was a dinosaur when they released the trailer guys trust
Same. Had to wait too long and went extinct though. 😔 Now I'm just here as a dino ghost haunting the comment section, bc this show is my unfinished business.
4 3