News
On Love Has Fireworks • Aug 22, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
Please just come out already ☹️
12 0
Replying to uaher84 • Aug 9, 2025
Review Legend of the Female General
they did a whole rebirth with Blossom and that was a great drama I thought!
I think the rules might have just been updated recently enough to impact this drama, and perhaps not others that came before it.
0 1
Replying to Kokuto • Jul 29, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
Rumor mill is grinding away ... now they predicting the drama will air in November. But this is only RUMOR.https://x.com/InBlossom_Lotus/status/1950172427532575143
I hope so 🥺
1 0
Replying to MarM • Jul 26, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
i think there are now
Thank you ☺️
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 17, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
If there's ever news about this coming out please let me know 😔
2 2
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 9, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
This has just the kind of drama vibes I'm missing right now 😭
10 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 5, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
Release date when 😭
1 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Jun 2, 2025
Title Second Shot at Love Spoiler
do we know anything about mls parents?
His dad sucks
7 0
Replying to allaboute • May 27, 2025
Title Second Shot at Love
I can sense one of the FL family member will die by the end of drama. Who would it will be?.
It would have to be the mother or father, if one of her family was gonna die.
0 1
On Love Has Fireworks • May 25, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
One day, maybe 😭
1 0
Replying to AAA • May 15, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
PLEASE, when season 2 comes out, let it be on the same level as season 1.🤞 So often, the vibes end up dropping.…
Me, feeling the need to let out my anticipation and concern now, as though it's particularly relavant atm. No word in sight as to when it may come out, and it still pops into my mental space to say hi, and take up real estate. For all I know, I may be wating till 2027. 😀 (Let's pretend I didn't say that, and not put that idea out into the universe though.)
1 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • May 15, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
PLEASE, when season 2 comes out, let it be on the same level as season 1.🤞 So often, the vibes end up dropping. I'm keeping my hopes up for this one though!! I think they have a lot of good stuff to work with for S2. Definitely hope they work on pacing it well, it really can make or break a following season.
2 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 2, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I'm SO READY for this! FINALLY about to see it! Ahhh can't wait!
2 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Mar 30, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
The way we're being robbed of this drama right now 😭
7 0
Replying to 14059474 • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Double
there's a drama airing now, called The Glory, its by the same novel author, and I'd think you enjoy it if you…
And maybe LLTG (Love Like the Galaxy) P2 1 & 2 it's good! (But it's also long, even for a CDrama 🤭).
0 0
Replying to 14059474 • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Double
there's a drama airing now, called The Glory, its by the same novel author, and I'd think you enjoy it if you…
Agree on The Glory. You might like Blossom too.
0 1
On The Glory • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
Such a talented cast 😍 (and obviously the crew did great work too, to give us such quality content!)
6 1
On The Glory • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
A good, historical Cdrama, with an intelligent female lead, can just be SO GOOD.
9 0
Replying to aeducan15 • Mar 15, 2025
Title Ski into Love
It's a little older, and only the mains live together but their friends are around a lotPut Your Head On My ShoulderAmidst…
Agree with Amidst a Snowstorm of Love, in my opinion, its the best one of the bunch. :)
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Mar 11, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
CAN'T WAIT
2 0