News
On Love Has Fireworks • Oct 16, 2025
Title Love Has Fireworks
This and Flex X Cop S2 have been my most anticipated dramas for so long. Between this and what's happening with that season, I'm in suffering mode right now. 🥀
1 0
Replying to DerrickBonyourbike • Oct 16, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I'm late, but I just found out the news regarding Ji Hyun. I haven't been this disappointed since the leads were…
Exactly.
3 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Oct 16, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I just don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to watch this. Nothing against the new FL, but without continuing the story with the characters of S1, I just don't think my heart will be in it. This was one of the dramas I've looked forward to the most. 😭
8 0
Replying to nayoichi • Oct 13, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
If anything is announced about it, I will definitely inform you.
Thank you ❤️
1 1
On Perfect Crown • Oct 7, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
Once there is news about the date, please leave me a reply to let me know.
1 3
Replying to assez • Oct 1, 2025
Title The Fated General
Can someone tell me more, pls? My last info was he died and today i see here and everywhere the "justice must…
Click on his picture to go to his page, and scroll down to comments. You'll see more there.
3 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Oct 1, 2025
Title Traditional Chinese Medicine
I mean, it reportedly held a filming launch ceremony (in 2020) and the actors received intense training on historical…
If it ever would have been, it certainly won't be now. The ML is dead. And the whole situation is very dark, from what people are saying about what happened (you can see on his actor's page comments).
3 0
Replying to Gojo • Sep 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
i really liked the female lead and was hoping to watch the romance between the leads but it's not happening anymore.…
I'd almost just want them to recast her character, though I know that wouldn't be the same. It would still suck, but the relationship and all the work of building trust and friendship between them feels so central to the story. I don't want the story to be ripped away, the same way our actress and her awesome costar chemistry is going to be (if that makes sense). Introducing a new FL character to the plot would just feel so forced to me (plot-wise, not that it wouldn't feel forced in it's own way 😔), especially after all the build up. At least this way it would be easier to imagine it as it could have been, with our FL.
2 0
Replying to sush ss • Sep 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I really liked park ji hyun character in first season. How do they failed to get her on the board? Was she not…
From what I heard, they didn't book her soon enough for when the filming is supposed to happen. She signed a contract for another drama already and the schedules conflict. You'd think maybe it would be a good idea to secure your leads, and then organize a filming schedule when they're available. 😐
13 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 4, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
They could just postpone this shit until her schedule cleared 😭
I wish. 😢 I want everyone to come back, but especially the leads.
5 0
Replying to peakyjoy • Aug 31, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
what happened?
The FL from S1 isn't going to be in season 2.
2 1
On Flex X Cop • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
This sucks, I was so excited for season 2. Constantly checking it's page for updates, and now this.
5 0
Replying to OnlyYans • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
apparently, park ji hyun won’t be here for season 2 ??? what kind of bullshit is that
Never mind, found it. ☹️
1 0
Replying to bidulgi • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I HATE IT HERE
Me too! 😢
1 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
The way I put this on my list of dramas, "I'm waiting for you, pls don't let me down" and I'm already being majorly let down without it even being released. ☹️
9 0
Replying to bidulgi • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
it's because the writer confirmed there will be a loveline between the leads in s2
And now your day has been ruined. As has mine. 😭
1 1
Replying to yoon • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
According to a drama source on the 13th, Park Ji-hyun has been confirmed not to appear in the second season of…
I honestly wish it was just delayed longer instead, even though that would also suck. I'm so sad. 😭
0 1
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
My disappointment is immeasurable
14 3
Replying to OnlyYans • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
apparently, park ji hyun won’t be here for season 2 ??? what kind of bullshit is that
Article link please
0 0
Replying to OnlyYans • Aug 22, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
apparently, park ji hyun won’t be here for season 2 ??? what kind of bullshit is that
What the heck nooo, I've been so looking forward to this. Her not being there would ruin it for me. ☹️
0 0