News
On Light the Dark • Aug 4, 2026
Title Light the Dark
Let me know when there is a release update please!
2 1
On Chasing Dreams • Aug 4, 2026
Title Chasing Dreams
Can someone please reply to me, once we have a release date. ❤️
3 0
Replying to bee • Aug 4, 2026
Title Hidden Love
This, WIFTY and L&P are the only dramas which I rewatch time to time 🥹🫶
Sorry, what does L&P stand for? I can't figure out off the top of my head if it's something I've watched before.
1 1
On A Prophet • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Prophet
Please, come and let me know when we have a more specific release date!
3 2
Replying to pigrabbit10 • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Touch of Green
I don’t think it’ll be released later this year. Filming is supposed to wrap up by first week of August (🍉…
How long after a drama wraps up does it usually take before it airs?
0 1
On A Touch of Green • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Touch of Green
I need this drama ASAP!
3 0
On When I Meet the Moon • Aug 4, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
Please reply to my comment once we have a release date!
0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 4, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I've now generally gotten over my disappointment over the fact that l will miss the FL we got to know in S1, and now await this new season with nervecitement.
5 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 4, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Looking forward to this, but also feeling sad. How bittersweet. So excited to to see the returning characters, and hoping to get another awesome FL! Hopefully, they don't see drop the ball this season and it will feel a little different, but still really great like the first. I just want to have it all. A rewarding second season with the introduction of our new FL, of course. And then a third season where we can have our S1 FL back too, and continue on with a storyline that includes her and her family as well. 😭 Also, maybe a little cameo from the S1 FL, or a message between her and the ML, that shows their friendship is still going strong? I don't want the friendship to be treated like it's dead just because it going through being a long distance friendship.
5 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Jul 3, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I really hope that they make the dynamic between the leads at least a little different this season, and that it doesn't feel like a copy and paste of the same story with the leads as season 1, but with a new character.
11 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Jul 3, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
With all the changes that will happen this season I wonder if he will still live in the same house?
3 0
Replying to peakyjoy • Jul 3, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
didn't she not want to do it tho?
She already signed a contract for something before they knew when this one would be shot, from what I understand. Not necessary choosing one over the other.
0 0
Replying to Isooganghyun • Jul 3, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
so they're basically rewriting ganghyun and isoo's exact dynamic but with this new female lead, whose description…
Here's hoping it feels at least slightly different 🥴, but my hopes aren't too high.
0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Jul 3, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
No romance between the leads this season, I beg!
2 0
Replying to KenTaro • Jul 3, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
So looks like the FL(Park Ji Hyun) parents from season 1 aren't gonna be in season 2 then. It figures since Park…
I hope so! 😭 I love their whole family, and their dynamic with the ML. I'm having trouble imagining how they won't ruin their story by writing them out in a dumb way this season.
1 0
Replying to AAA • Jun 24, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
100%. I wish it just showed them as friends of the main characters. All the second couples give is pain from watching.
For real, I basically skip everything about the couples who aren't the leads now.
1 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Jun 21, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
I love the lead couples too much, I don't need the other two couples and their story
100%. I wish it just showed them as friends of the main characters. All the second couples give is pain from watching.
1 2
Replying to KimcheeLover • Jun 20, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Yep, it's too close to stalking for me to watch it comfortably...
Yes, very stalkerish. I'd hate to be in her position. The drama tries to play it off but in real life this would be terrifying.
2 2
Replying to twinty • Jun 20, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Jun Cheng's love story is getting ridiculous. I am fast forwarding as I rewatch.
Same
3 0
Replying to AAA • Jun 12, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Can we drop the list 👀 I haven't had time to see what's looking good lately and I'd love some good recs.
Thank you!
1 0