Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2022
Replying to AAA • Sep 10, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler
I haven't been able to watch for a few weeks an l am on episode 5. I just got to where the handsome dude was mentioned…
Wow, I didn't expect that a woman without wealth or status to protect herself from danger would have the nerve to try and blackmail them.
1 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Sep 10, 2026
Really not up to date with episodes at this point, but they'd better not kill off Mr. Choi with cancer! As if poor I Su/Isoo didn't go through enough loss in season 1. 😭
2 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Sep 10, 2026
I haven't been able to watch for a few weeks an l am on episode 5. I just got to where the handsome dude was mentioned as being reprimanded by the CEO. Before the episode goes further I want to make my guess. I'm guessing the CEO is maybe/was into the dude, and has been going after him. Then the murdered lady witnessed this behavior, the bag may have been his attempt at a bribe for her to keep quiet. He would probably be going out of his way trying to control her to keep her quiet, in a way that would be very disconcerting with him having so much power as the boss. Then at some point she wants to reveal the truth (maybe just to the wife) as she shouldn't have to bear the burden of such treatment from the wife, and especially when she was not involved with him at all, wanting to prove her innocence. Either that or his feelings were not being reciprocated by the dude, or he didn't want to due to him being married and his boss, and she wanted him not to abuse the power he had. He figured she was going to reveal what happened. He didnt want this to revealed in either case, and for his image and reputation to be damaged so he killed her. He wanted to be able to pursue the guy/or to be able to have a relationship with him at the hotel during this time, but it had to be private so the camera was turned off. Living at the hotel meant he had regular access to being around the guy. The handsome guy may or may not have been in on killing of her or at least the knowledge of it, depending on if he actually had a relationship with the CEO.


Possibly too, the rich guest could have figured out the CEOs business and blackmailed him into either killing her after she rejected him, but or helping him cover up that he killed her for rejecting him.
2 1
Replying to Rising_Devil • Aug 16, 2026
Having to solve interesting cases with ML showing off his money and having banter with his unit is exactly what…
Exactly, I'm glad we're getting that now!
3 0
Replying to Isooganghyun • Aug 15, 2026
So glad they're making the leads' dynamic strictly platonic this time. What a relief. If you've watched season…
I loved the second 1 FL, and I think I'll love the FL too as we get know her more. She's definitely cool, and her actress is doing an awesome job and has great charisma! I hope the script does her justice and they'll keep showing us more about her character! What a dream it would be if both seasons do well, and then we could get a season 3 with a womance/sismance with both of them starring as our leading actresses. 😍
2 1
Replying to Leeyah • Aug 15, 2026
not in soo buying the house 🤣that’s the in soo I know!😂I fear the fl is starting to rub off on me a lotI…
I think they'll start going up soon, for me the first 2 episodes weren't as good as they could have been, but episode 3 & 4 were done much better! Also I think for season 1 (if I remember correctly) the ratings started at least as low as this, and didn't get what I felt was a more accurate rating for how good it was, till more near the end of the show. So I guess that could happen here too. If I were rating the show this early though, the trajectory of what I would rate it would certainly have gone up now in comparison to the first episodes though! I feel like the plot of this case was so much more well written, and like what the concept of the show has the potential for being when done right.
1 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 15, 2026
If anyone thought episodes 1 & 2 were not as good as they could have been, and are wondering if episode 3 & 4 get better, than I would say yes, they do!
11 0
Replying to AAA • Aug 15, 2026
What do you guys think?
Yes, this is only my review for this episode. Often the first episodes are weaker, but then a drama can improve after in my experience.
1 0
Replying to lonera • Aug 12, 2026
Park Ji Hyun left the drama of her own accord. She had expressed her desire to participate in another drama. Park…
Is there an article that confirms that she didn't have any dramas booked before hand and that the flex x cop schedule didn't conflict when she got afterwords? If you show me this, then I can confirm what I have heard is wrong and what you have said is right.
1 1
Replying to AAA • Aug 12, 2026
Finally watched the first two episodes, and they felt so unserious in a not good way. The whole reason that happened…
What do you guys think?
0 2
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler
Finally watched the first two episodes, and they felt so unserious in a not good way.

The whole reason that happened was because the father had that photo in the chest. It felt like his whole family was just being trolled by him.

And then the whole double bomb box issue with the ML. Okay the first one as a mistake, fair enough. The second time though, what the heck. He knows he has a target on him, knows that there has been a bomb before, hears a "phone" sound that isn't either of them (that's not suspicious at all /s), notices an ominous glowing red light box. The box has a clear peaky hole to see into with mind you, again he has just had an incident where opening a box means setting off a bomb and his first thought is immediately to open it when there is a clear other option?? Why not have the bomb there, have him look through the hole and see that it was already ticking down. Instead he ends up setting it off because he's acting dumb. Where is the survival instinct?

Also, the glasses silhouette made the one filming brother seem suspicious right away. I wish the profile had been slightly less obvious.

The concept of the show is still fun, so here is to hoping the episodes improve from here on out, but yeah plot wise, this felt like a weak couple of episodes for me.

The other thing I just remembered, is how in the first episode at the end when they are racing with the vehicle, all of a sudden the shot where they are driving towards the water it starts looking like they are going really slow. The moment kind of ruins the tension a little bit. At first I thought maybe the explanation was so they could jump out. In the next episode the speed is quick the entire time though, even when they jump out. It felt like they wouldn't be able to break through the rail properly even, when it was looking slow.

Also the fact that they seemed to have nothing to do for perhaps quite a while in the first episode maybe felt a little contrived, but maybe I'm being too nitpicky with that point idk.

No complaints with the actors though, the brothers felt maybe too goofy for my tastes, but I'm sure that's the direction they were given so, I don't feel that was a fault with their acting.

Finally, this probably would only bug very few people, and then just people who knew season one. The way she asked him why he would want to be a cop, in a way where she seems kind of incredulous. When it seems she knows his backstory (shown when he mentions about going to see his brother). Whether she looked up the case file, or got filled in by fellow officers, wouldn't it make sense for someone who's life was so impacted by crimes being committed to be passionate to fight against them, especially when he has access to resources that give him unique abilities to do so? Again, this point is probably nitpicky, but it was my feeling when seeing it.
0 3
Replying to Anaira • Aug 12, 2026
I was so shocked when I saw the comments . Some seems to think that they kicked her out. She choose not to come…
Though seeing the actress's other drama she did instead, it feels like she made the wrong move because it wasn't so great.

Then again though, she had people counting on her at that point which matters too. So from that standpoint I can't ultimately say that she did.
1 0
Replying to Anaira • Aug 12, 2026
I was so shocked when I saw the comments . Some seems to think that they kicked her out. She choose not to come…
I don't think it was about choosing one over the other, the other show signed a contract with her before FxC tried afterwards to get her at the same time. (You can correct me with an article link if I am wrong).

Honoring a signed contract isn't making an even choice between them. Of course she didn't get kicked out either.

And people certainly shouldn't just review bomb because they are bitter. There always seems to be people who make snap decisions based on only the first episodes out these days though.

We don't need to blame the old actress for not waiting for the ambiguous time when she would find out the second season schedule either though, just as we shouldn't blame the team for choosing to shoot without her in the end. Both were just doing what they must have thought was best I believe.
1 1
Replying to DF4U • Aug 12, 2026
I don’t think there should be second seasons if they can’t bring back the entire cast. Abruptly changing characters…
Honestly, it wouldn't bug me as much if it was well written into the story, like in Alchemy of Souls S2. They had a different actress playing the same character but, that was already planned as being part of the role because the character switches bodies.

I think it will be fun getting to see the new actress too.

My real issue will be if they just don't acknowledge her at all beyond an explanation. All I would want would be a small nod. Like an email to the team to let them know she's heard about their current case and that she is rooting for them to solve it. To just totally pretend her character doesn't exist beyond an explanation of why she's gone, makes it feel like she had no relationship at all with her teammates.

If she has to be written off, I want it to be in a way that feels in character, I guess.
1 0
Replying to lonera • Aug 12, 2026
Park Ji Hyun left the drama of her own accord. She had expressed her desire to participate in another drama. Park…
Actually, from what I read, she committed to another drama first for what ended up being around the same time, and then the season 2 schedule came out after and she decided to honor the commitment she had already made. I don't think it was an issue of her taste.
1 3
Replying to imyselfthinkimweird • Aug 12, 2026
2 episodes in and people are already giving ratings? like seriously?!? i bet the ones who give ratings are just…
I think it's too early for ratings too. If I remember correctly though, it's current rating is actually higher than the first season was rated in the beginning, when it had just started. And it was only when some episodes in that the rating started to climb. I think that these days early rating simply cannot be helped. People are gonna do what they feel like. What we can let others know more though, is that a more stable rating usually doesn't come around till after a drama has fully aired. Often not till a couple weeks after even.
1 0
Replying to imyselfthinkimweird • Aug 5, 2026
Let's hope season 2 will be as good as season 1 because i'm looking forward to this way too much.😭
Same! It's always a concern with a second season though.
2 0
Replying to Anja MS • Aug 5, 2026
Sadly FL is not in this season for some reason! I was so disapointed when I realised it, I was so excited for…
Fr, I loved them so much 😭
3 0