Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: in front of my laptop
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2022
On Personal Taste • Aug 28, 2023
Title Personal Taste Spoiler
the story writer is too cruel because he/she has created a girl character (Park Gae In) who is too dumb. tbh, even though this is a comedy genre, if you have to see a character who always makes mistakes because of their stupidity, it's really upsetting. :(
8 2
On Sealed with a Kiss • Aug 28, 2023
"Ah, luckily it's just a drama.... "

Good Drama! yes, for me, this drama is good because it has complex problems.
***For those of you who like dom-male, this drama can entertain you.
3 0
Replying to Prindavan • Aug 25, 2023
Drama ini bagusBerharap ada season 2
karakter utama ceweknya kayak gimana? karakter ceria, periang, kekanak-kanakan, kayak gitu enggak?
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Aug 21, 2023
Be prepared as at the end of S1, the romance section has no progression, will have to wait for S2.
oh, thanks for reminding me, so I can prepare my self if the ending is not satisfying later. lol. thanks Megumi...
0 1
On Lost You Forever • Aug 20, 2023
I'm on episode 26 at the moment, a few days ago, I still wanted Xiao Yao to marry Tushan Jing / Ye Shi Qi, but after episodes 25-26, I feel sorry for Xiang Liu / Fangfeng Bei too, because he has to keep his longing and love feelings, alone...

***cries****
3 3
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Aug 19, 2023
we've yet to see the ending. S2 is not released yet. Or a re you referring to the novel ending?
Oh..., me, if had a sad ending in S2, I wouldn't watch it. :D
And... what about the novel version? does it have a happy ending in S2?
0 0
Replying to RAA • Aug 19, 2023
it is as you wish!
ooH WOW ... soooo happy to hear. More exited to watch. Thank you so much for the info! <3
3 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 19, 2023
Can someone spoil me the ending? Who married Xiao Yao later? If Xiao doesn't marry Tushan Jing, then I will. LOL.
**Dont forget to use "spoiler" feature, guys** Thanks in advance.
5 11
Replying to Aceu • Aug 18, 2023
Everytime I feel like this I just goes , " Hype !!! 🔥🔥"
oh, yus!!!
2 0
Replying to mparthur • Aug 17, 2023
Rate the drama on IMBD if you enjoyed it. It's struggling with the rating on that site at the moment:https://kisskh.at/discussions/lost-you-forever/110637-imdb-rating-for-this-drama-is-lousy-it-s-time-to-take-action
done.
2 1
On Marry My Dead Body • Aug 15, 2023
A friend from Hong Kong told me to watch this movie, at first I was reluctant because I thought this was the BL genre (not that I'm a BL hater maybe because I just wasn't in the mood to watch BL that time).
But then, another friend from Taiwan tagged me in the trailer, and I get interested.

And Yesterday: LOL LOL LOL what a... OMFG. Smh, why didn't I watch this movie before? This movie made me LOL...
7 0
Replying to Park g • Aug 15, 2023
Is this bl ???
not BL, its like... *more to respect to the gay ghost.* watch it, it one of funniest movies.
9 0