Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: in front of my laptop
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2022
Replying to Fyren • Sep 19, 2023
I don't know what type of humor you like but I found My Only Love Song (Korean) to be absolutely hilarious. It's…
thanks for recommending "MY Only Love Song", I laughed a lot while watching it. Very entertaining drama. Love it.
3 2
Replying to Fyren • Sep 18, 2023
I don't know what type of humor you like but I found My Only Love Song (Korean) to be absolutely hilarious. It's…
ooh, i will watch that if so. for me, as long as i can laugh or smile i will watch it. hehe. Thanks Fyren! <3
1 0
Replying to Fyren • Sep 18, 2023
I don't know what type of humor you like but I found My Only Love Song (Korean) to be absolutely hilarious. It's…
ooh, i will watch that if so. for me, as long as i can laugh or smile i will watch it. hehe. Thanks Fyren! <3
2 4
On Oh! My Sweet Liar! • Sep 13, 2023
Warning! This drama can cause addiction! :)

For me, this is a light historical comedy drama that is very entertaining, there are many scenes that made me laugh. The funny scenes makes me addicted to watch.

Guys, please recommend me other light dramas which has lots of funny scenes. (not a short drama) Thanks in advance.
7 7
On One Piece • Sep 12, 2023
Title One Piece
... next project will be Naruto Live Action. *gigless*

Thanks Netflix!
0 4
Replying to seulwon • Sep 12, 2023
Title A Muse
mano como em sã consciência escreve uma merda dessa cara, não, não é normal adultos se apaixonarem por menores…
Bruh, everyone has an opinion about this movie, please write your own opinion in the new comments column, no need to argue here. smh...
1 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Sep 4, 2023
I regret why I only started watching it now. This is a light drama that is very entertaining, for me this drama is suitable to watch after I'm tired of working.
6 1
On Your Eyes Tell • Sep 3, 2023
Watched the Japanese version because of Ryusei's cuteness. LOL.
Both versions are beautiful!
4 1
Funeral DJ • Sep 2, 2023
girlfriend: I heard that this happened in australia, a man thought he has two heads.
dumb guy: two heads??
girlfriend: yeah, two.
dumb guy: ....
girlfriend: and...he kept getting headaches, with two heads he had headaches all the time.
dumb guy: ....
girlfiend: so you know what he did??.....He shot one of his heads.
dumb guy: left or the right?
0 0
On Misbehavior • Sep 1, 2023
Title Misbehavior
Thinking that Park Hyo Joo would be the one to help Shin Jae Ha get out of his misbehavior, I continued watching but it turns out that Park Hyo Joo is the same as Choo Hye Young. *smh*
2 0
Replying to RayllaPk • Sep 1, 2023
Im not that motivated to keep watching it bc of the FL, I can't stand her, I mean, ok, it's a comedy and the intension…
lol so with me, I'm always upset every time there's a scene where she does something stupid, but I still hope that in the next episode she will have abilities that she will amaze people, but up to a few episodes her character is still made into a dumb girl. I also stopped watching it because too upset. LOL.
1 0
On Lesson in Love • Aug 29, 2023
A beautiful school romance, very entertaining to watch even though there are some parts that don't really make sense. Nvm, this is fiction, makes sense or not, fiction is free to do so.
1 0
On The Homeless Student • Aug 29, 2023
I like the character of the eldest brother in this movie. He had taken the place of his irresponsible father and had become the perfect big brother to his younger sister and younger brother. I also like Masamitsu family, even though they already have 4 childrens and not a rich fam, but they are still willing to help and find solutions to the problems of the Tamura brothers and sisters.

This movie so touching my heart, I can see the beautiful side of humanity.
0 0
On Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru • Aug 28, 2023
Guys, If you were in Kairi's position, who would you visit first? Your wife that you don't love anymore who just woke up from her coma? or your lover who fell from the stairs? Just curious to know ...
0 0