I usually don’t comment much. But I need to comment about this drama. What a beautiful drama. It’s such a…
hi curently i am watching episode 10 (episode where ML takes FL away on her engagement day) , I'm still a bit confused by ML, does he really love FL or is he still just pretending for his revenge until this episode?
Got this news from a site (on spoiler feature) so, will we still be able to watch her drama in the future?
Chinese Actress Angelababy Faces The Consequences After Watching BLACKPINK Lisa’s “Crazy Horse” Show Another actress was also affected. It was previously reported that BLACKPINK’s Lisa was facing some trouble in China due to her participation in a cabaret performance at The Crazy Horse in Paris. Although Lisa herself did not show any nudity, China has strict laws against its citizens and celebrities participating or watching in any show related to nudity and obscenity. As such, Lisa’s involvement with The Crazy Horse, known for its strip dancers, caused her platforms in China to be banned. Her Weibo account was taken down on November 1, 2023. The flames have also hit the fan for Chinese celebrities that allegedly went to watch Lisa. In particular, actress Angelababy is under fire. She already received criticism for watching BLACKPINK’s show in Macau previously. This time, her partaking of a show at The Crazy Horse drove the nail in. Her Weibo account, which has amassed over 104 million followers, was taken down. Not only was Angelababy’s Weibo taken down, but fellow actress Zhang Jia Ni’s was also deleted for similar reasons. For celebrities who have violated China’s strict censor laws, their platforms of speaking are also stripped to reduce their outreach to and influence on the public.
ummm... after looking at the existing posters (some posters have snowfall backgrounds), it looks like it will be released in November-December. **just my guess.**
From all the characters in this story, my favorite character is Kanmoreu. I was angry to Inaisinghi's unawareness when Kanmarou was slashed by Tagon. I hope, if the writers will make the next season, they will revive Kanmoreu's character.
Hi i have a question, I just started watching it today. I saw in episode 1, ML already has 2 wives? Am I right…
oh, that's great news if it's like that, fine, I'll watch it. Yesterday I put this drama to my on-hold list because I thought he is a man who is willing to marry many wives because of his parents (so in my mind, he is an inconsistent character) LOL. will continue to watch it if so. Thanks for the info!
2013, I wasn't a Kdrama watcher yet, so now I'm forced to watch them in marathons. 50 eps and 1 hour, omg when will I be able to finish it? but after watching ep, 1,2, 3 finally I couldn't stop watching it. LOL.
There were too many flash backs, so I had to skip a lot, but to be honest, it was very enjoyable to watch. Love it!
I have always disliked movies/dramas about affairs. This was the sole exception. All the marriages in this drama…
Oh, if those of you who "don't like" dramas with the theme of "affairs" watch it, that means I have to try it too. I just don't like affairs that don't have a reason. Hehe. Thanks for the reply, it really helped me, I'll watch it. Thank you for that link also! Reading it.
Question! Before starting to watch it, I want to ask first, is their affair understandable? For example: because her husband hurt her so she was unhappy, that's why she cheated. I asked first, because I don't like affairs without a reason.
I'm in the mood to watch a comedy drama, and this drama fits my mood perfectly, there are lots of scenes that make me laugh. Entertaining light story...!
Should I stop at episode 10? because the last 5 minutes of ep10 made me laughed evilly.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......... MWAHAHAHAHAHA *so happy when i saw the fire coming in front of Tagon's face
Another actress was also affected. It was previously reported that BLACKPINK’s Lisa was facing some trouble in China due to her participation in a cabaret performance at The Crazy Horse in Paris.
Although Lisa herself did not show any nudity, China has strict laws against its citizens and celebrities participating or watching in any show related to nudity and obscenity. As such, Lisa’s involvement with The Crazy Horse, known for its strip dancers, caused her platforms in China to be banned. Her Weibo account was taken down on November 1, 2023.
The flames have also hit the fan for Chinese celebrities that allegedly went to watch Lisa. In particular, actress Angelababy is under fire. She already received criticism for watching BLACKPINK’s show in Macau previously.
This time, her partaking of a show at The Crazy Horse drove the nail in. Her Weibo account, which has amassed over 104 million followers, was taken down.
Not only was Angelababy’s Weibo taken down, but fellow actress Zhang Jia Ni’s was also deleted for similar reasons.
For celebrities who have violated China’s strict censor laws, their platforms of speaking are also stripped to reduce their outreach to and influence on the public.
unawareness when Kanmarou was slashed by Tagon. I hope, if the writers will make the next season, they will revive Kanmoreu's character.
There were too many flash backs, so I had to skip a lot, but to be honest, it was very enjoyable to watch. Love it!
ummm..... pass!