Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: in front of my laptop
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2022
On The Rebel • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Rebel
OMG! This drama is seriously dangerous — once you start watching, you won’t be able to stop bingeing the next episodes! Love it so much!
5 0
Replying to RedPhoenix • Sep 28, 2025
Yeah. I was shocked to see her even skinnier. She lost so much weight in this one. This was filmed before she…
Oh, I see… that’s really sad. I didn’t know she was going through so much. I just hope she’s doing better now.
0 1
On Love's Ambition • Sep 28, 2025
Is that Zhao Lusi? Why didn’t I recognize her right away? What exactly has changed? But whatever the reason, I’ll watch the drama, especially since she’s paired with William Chan in this one.
2 3
On Feud • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
I’m sooo ready to see Bai Jiu Si finally fall for Li Qing Yue. Poor Li Qing Yue keeps getting ignored. Good thing this is just a drama, if this was real life, I’d probably pack my bags and go home to my parents LOL. But tbh, up to ep 6, still loving every second of it!
6 1
On Feud • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
i read on iqiyi's post, it will be release in June 6th, right?
2 1
Replying to Indonesian • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
How many episodes?
itu ada keterangannya 32 episode
1 0
On Missing Crown Prince • May 10, 2024
I'm still on episode 4, every episode makes me curious "what will happen next?" I don't think I'll be able to stop watching until I know the ending.
0 0
Replying to Toot • May 10, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince Spoiler
Thankyou! Can you be specific about which ep? I for one, need to be able to make a choice to view that, or not,…
I feel lucky to read your comment. This is what makes me curious because I'm still in episode 4. Thanks!
2 2
Replying to Fyren • Feb 20, 2024
I don't know what type of humor you like but I found My Only Love Song (Korean) to be absolutely hilarious. It's…
hi, yes i watched good manager already. but my special girl, not yet. i will wacth it. Thanks, hun!
1 0
On Fighting for Love • Feb 4, 2024
I'm watching the first episode, but I'm already amazed by the fight scenes, it's really cool, especially as the FL and ML characters act very well.
3 0
Replying to dandelion wish • Dec 6, 2023
Title Snowfall
can you give me the link please
oooh, hahhaa... glad then if it there, means we still have a hope it will get release.
0 1
Replying to dandelion wish • Dec 3, 2023
Title Snowfall
can you give me the link please
I dont see any "The Shadow" scene from the link, it was Xu kai's drama "wonderland of Love"
0 3
Replying to Li Yue • Nov 30, 2023
Title In Your Heart Spoiler
is it worth? it?
i watched it on youtube after i commented. for me that was so cute romantic story.
1 0
Funeral DJ • Nov 17, 2023
Time travel shows⏰️

Someday Or One Day + extra scene +movie/ A Time Called You

18 Again with Ryeoun

First Love Again

Go Back Couple

Back To Seventeen

365: Repeat The Year

My Perfect Stranger

Shining For One Thing + movie

Reset 2022 cdrama

About Time the movie with Rachel McAdams and Domhnall Gleeson


Other shows💎

Weak Hero Class 1 with Choi Hyun Wook

Adult Trainee with Ryeoun

Nineteen Otters with Shin Eun Soo

Racket Boys with Choi Hyun Wook

Hidden Love

Chicago Typewriter by the same screenwriternim as Twinkling Watermelon Ms. Jin Soo Wan✨️🍉❤️🎸🎨

When I Fly Towards You


Airing

A Good Day To Be A Dog + webtoon on webtoon app


Upcoming shows

My Demon

Death's Game

Weak Hero Class 2 with Ryeoun

Sweet Home 2

Shining For One Thing the movie
0 0
Replying to Funeral DJ • Nov 11, 2023
Title A Love to Kill Spoiler
hi curently i am watching episode 10 (episode where ML takes FL away on her engagement day) , I'm still a bit…
yes, i got the answer now. the story more clear for me after episode 10. Thanks Cynthiadel hun <3
1 0