Laugh so hard, very enternaining me. I started watching short dramas on YouTube at first, and now I’m totally hooked! I keep binge watching them, and I’ve even started looking up the actors and actresses from the shows. Pan Yihong and Pan Luyu are two of them... I really love their acting!
I’m starting to feel the same frustration as some of the other viewers. I’m only on episode 9, but the FL is really testing my patience. 😭 She’s been put in danger by the ML several times, yet she still keeps giving him chances and wants to stay by his side. At some point I just want to scream, “Girl, how many chances does this man need to give you a reason to stay away?” 😂
I know she’s supposed to be naive and compassionate, but for me, it’s starting to feel less endearing and more frustrating. The story itself also feels pretty standard for this type of Chinese drama, so I’m having a hard time staying interested.
May those who treated Yu Menglong with such cruelty be haunted for the rest of their lives by guilt, fear, and pain, and may happiness forever remain beyond their reach.
I’m watching this again for the fifth or sixth time. This drama is such a mood booster for me. It always brightens my days whenever I feel tired or bored.
This drama is super light and easy to watch, perfect for when you’re too lazy to think. If you’re into dramas with a childish female lead who can be annoying sometimes, but a mature, calm, and protective male lead who totally saves the vibe, this one’s for you.
A light and entertaining story. For me, coming home from work and watching something light like this is really refreshing—it makes the tiredness and stress disappear instantly. After the body swap happens, I really enjoy observing their body language; it feels so lively and it’s fun to watch. I laughed a lot because of it.
I started to not care about the story anymore; ever since they did the body swap, I’ve been more focused on their acting, especially their body language. It’s really fun to watch—I laughed a lot because of it. LOL.
I really like this drama because it makes me frustrated, angry, and..., most of all—feel bad for the guys who get used by Baek A Jin. I wonder if people like those guys exist in real life—guys who willingly let themselves be manipulated by a girl? *gigle* 10/10.
The storyline is interesting, the conflicts are complex yet easy to understand. I like how the female character is smart, resourceful, independent, and protective of her family. The male character is still a bit naive, while the woman is more mature, they really complement each other and support one another throughout the drama.
Yup The Blue Whisper part 1 ...he was innocent Child like..very clingy to the FLBut in part 2 he undergoes changes…
Hi, thank you for recommending The Blue Whisper! I’ve checked, and I’m really lucky because it’s available to watch for free on Viu. I’ll definitely watch it!
He is among few actors who actually tried different roles for his dramas.Bubbly and funny - TwilightFunny and…
Thank you for the recommendation! I’ve started watching Twilight now, and I’ve found quite a different kind of character in this one. I’ll try watching your other recommendations one by one later. Thanks a lot for your help!
Than watch Twilight , love a life time these are different characters more funny
Hi, I’ve started watching Twilight (2023) right now, and yes, I really like the character played by Ren Jia Lun in this drama. A cheerful character! Exactly what I’ve been looking for! Once I finish this drama, I’ll try watching another one. Thanks a lot for the suggestion and the info!
Hi, has Ren Jialun ever played a clingy, funny, or childish male character? From everything I've watched, the characters he plays are always calm, cold, mature, and serious—basically, he always appears as the ‘perfect guy’. I’m curious if he has ever portrayed a different type of male character compared to most of his dramas. Please recommend one if it exists, and if not, that’s okay.
Hi, has Ren Jialun ever played a clingy, funny, or childish male character? From everything I've watched, the characters he plays are always calm, cold, mature, and serious—basically, he always appears as the ‘perfect guy’. I’m curious if he has ever portrayed a different type of male character compared to most of his dramas. Please recommend one if it exists, and if not, that’s okay.
I know she’s supposed to be naive and compassionate, but for me, it’s starting to feel less endearing and more frustrating. The story itself also feels pretty standard for this type of Chinese drama, so I’m having a hard time staying interested.
I thought they were just a K-drama limited edition species! 😭😭😭
I like how the female character is smart, resourceful, independent, and protective of her family.
The male character is still a bit naive, while the woman is more mature, they really complement each other and support one another throughout the drama.