Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 17 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 16, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
That Put and Jeng’s calm but aggressive conversation!! They both were so savage to each other!!!
Yeah I kinda had to give that convo to Put because he went for the jugular when he told Jeng, "People in your status. can't really come out." I was like daaaaang Put you ain't have to put him on the ropes like that!
2 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
We always knew Put was mean spirited so this isn't surprising. Mr Jeng came up with some fire retorts though.…
Put is SO manipulative! Then the blackout on IG. He's so extra and dramatic. I'm so glad pat decided to stay out with Jeng and have fun. Otherwise he would have been sucked into Put's melodrama.
5 2
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Staging the restaurant!! No he didn't!! I love him
Staging the restaurant had me kicking my feet and cheesing hard!
1 0
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Zaddy shirtless getting ready for the unofficial date oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 😁
Had to turn up the brightness on my screen good lawd Man is fine!
3 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
37 minutes isn't bad for the product placement. I'd even forgotten this was GMMTV until the old ,trusty iced tea…
At least they didn't make them do the "Ah, it's so refreshing!" bit 🤣
5 2
Replying to ugh • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
I've never been blue-balled to this extent by a BL before. I love it.But oh my GOD do I wish Pat made a move at…
This comment is SO real. When Pat said, "Mr Jeng, you like guys." I was think EARTH TO PAT, where have you been baby?!
12 6
Replying to realkikyo • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!!I screamed, laughed, kicked my dang feet and even got angry! How can Daddy Jeng be sexy and…
Jeng in the towel! They gave us so much this episode. I was screaming and kicking my feet when he imagined confessing to Pat at the Greek Restaurant. Then immediately deflated when it wasn't real.
1 0
Replying to hathor-nim • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
I'm sitting here refreshing the YT playlist like a drug addict. 😆
Same, that hiatus was unexpectedly brutal. MDL should add a watch party feature. We are all sitting here anyway, might as well watch it together.
1 1
Replying to ElixerUmeed • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
They are working on the forge project. Pat is heading that project.Pat will clear things out with put.( hope he…
Pat and Jeng might reveal thier feelings to each other after an unofficial date.
0 1
Replying to AndyPantaloons • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
I love that I don't feel quite so alone in my excitement. Most of my mutuals have dropped this series already…
I'm sitting here refreshing the YT playlist like a drug addict. 😆
2 3
Replying to Nimmerland • Jun 13, 2023
You know it's a good story when 'old mc donalds had a farm' plays in the background-
the old McDonald’s threw me off! 🤣 so random
2 0
Replying to hathor-nim • Jun 8, 2023
Title Step by Step
Do you have a link to the novel? I'd love to read it.
Looook.... I wasn't prepared! 🥵 I breezed through it. I'm all caught up waiting for more chapters. 😆
0 0
Replying to BossBounJeff • Jun 8, 2023
Title Step by Step
And the way he asked a drunk person for permission before filming. Totally classy😏
I laughed so hard. It was cute when he showed the video to Pat, offered to delete it and then decided to keep it for himself because he thought it was cute. 😆
0 0
Replying to Lilly • Jun 7, 2023
Title Step by Step
Cooking is my hobby and if someone behaved like that with me, even if it's 2-minute cooking, that would be the…
You took the words right out of my head. Put would be a starved mfer after that reaction. Wouldn't boil water for tea! 😆
1 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Jun 7, 2023
Title Step by Step
I'm watching this for besotted Jeng. Pat is giving me nothing.
Jeng is gone in love ain't he! Poor thing. Any inkling that Pat might be uncomfortable, not like him, tired, stressed, or whatever, Jeng is right there looking long faced. So adorbs.
1 0
Replying to Tst18 • Jun 7, 2023
Title Step by Step
My take from this episode is that Pat is already over Put and likes Jeng to some extent. But he hasn't realized…
I agree with you. I think Pat realized either he or Put wasn't excited while kissing and that made him question even more.
1 4
Replying to MaintainingMama • Jun 7, 2023
Title Step by Step
I don't mind the pacing but what is missing is the showing of feelings from our main leads. I barely get that…
I felt the same, until I started reading the novel. Jung is reserved on the outside but he’s going completely insane with love for Pat on the inside. the series is giving of hints by how he reacted to Pat and Put being back together, Pat not liking his shrimp doughnuts because of the celery, and all Jeng’s attempts to respectfully spend time with Pat.
0 0