Very good start and I like that women are at the center of this drama. It became a bit boring after they started dating, I was expecting for a big angst moment that it never came. They tried to do it in the last couple of episode but at that moment it was a bit late to really explore it. I also find unrealistic that she joined his firm without telling him, even making public their relationship...
I'm not sure what I watched, but I can only wish some of my fav actors didn't star in it. They act so poorly compared to their standard that it's almost uncomfortable to watch. LOL.
I don't know whom I like less of the two. XD But the drama is very well done, realistic and addictive. I love how they are both changing and growing, while staying consistent at the core. I guess this is what will lead to the breakup, not being really on the same page nor on the same level from day 1 till today.
In many cultures it is not an insult, it is saying: I expect you to behave as a smart person I know you CAN BE,…
They matter also to keep a party in a relationship even when it's not the best for them. Curious to see why she leaves him, I haven't read the novel. For the moment I feel he doesn't fully appreciate her yet and her emotions are also a bit superficial. Clearly he likes her very much and he's fond of her, while she respects him and value his professional guidance. Plus attraction is obv there on both sides. Hehe. PS I'm biased because for the moment I don't find him attractive at all (as a character, of course, in real life he's a very handsome and talented young man :))
Not everyone is wired the same. And some people love them anyway. I consider him neurodivergent in a way. His…
I think he will change and self reflect once he loses her. There are people wired in a certain way, but if they acknowledge it and learn to change their behaviours is fine (not identity, but behaviours). Not all psychopath become serial killers and not all narcissist become abusers, luckily. Not that he is either, he's just not treating her as an equal partner yet.
In many cultures it is not an insult, it is saying: I expect you to behave as a smart person I know you CAN BE,…
Interesting, is it like that in your culture? And is it something common in personal and in professional settings? And both men towards women and viceversa? In the drama it seems he drops it at random times, honestly, not really as some sort of feedback cause she doesn't do stupid things, or? I will pay in any case more attention to the context. PS In my culture it is fine to give negative feedback and you can joke calling close friends stupid, but in a relationship when it's an older man doing it towards a younger woman it is seen as toxic because it could be a way to keep pushing the woman down and control her.
I lose my mind every time he calls her stupid. One compiment one insult, and in the end he keeps her in this relationship without really considering her a partner on the same level. I can't wait for them to break up and to meet hopefully after he grew up. I'm enjoying this drama, but I wish they made us understand a bit more why she likes him so much. It has to do mostly with professional respect, but don't tell us, please show us!
Mmm... the fact she joined his company is stalkerish behaviour. If someone did that in real life they would be a problematic fan. It would have been much better if she ended up by chance in a company he ends up collaborating after she joined!
I really enjoyed this! And the final love confessions were perfect! I loved that both, especially FL, went back to her old self. The whole audit plot was not that credible, in real life she would have been off the team the moment he joined the company cause of their relatioship. Plus they were not being very discrete about how close they were outside of work, so how come evil guy didn't suspect way before. But a part from that, strong drama.
Do you think they are together or not? The intense staring has not the same impact as before the kiss, in my opinion. Before it was building up to something, now it makes me wonder if they are a bit unsure about what they want for their future. Or are they both very shy? Is it only me?
Ai Mi took this script knowing it is a romantic drama and HMH is ML at 28. At 17, she is above the age of consent…
This looks like the typical: "I like waffles" "Why do you hate pancakes?!?!?" situation. Where did I ever try to trample with people free will. I was talking about something else entirely. T_T Goodbye.
I also find unrealistic that she joined his firm without telling him, even making public their relationship...