Editorials
On Love's Ambition • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Should I give it another chance? I dropped it after a couple episode cause I found it a bit boring and I didn't connect with the protagonists, but I see now it's so popular, so maybe I was too quick to judge.
0 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 8, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Quite unique. A bit repetitive so far, but let's see.
1 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Forgettable. Concept was interesting but they tried to make it edgy and it didn't work out. Plus seeing Suzy acting again like a robot, when she's now a pretty good actress was quite boring.
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 2, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love a good enemies to lovers! But what's wrong with the poster, it doesn't look like him!
4 1
On Learning to Love • Sep 28, 2025
Title Learning to Love
It would have benefit a bit more chemistry!
3 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Dropped the rating cause of the lazy writing at the end. Just come up with an explanation, there must be a bunch of writers. Plus there was not a good balance between the story and the cooking.
3 0
Replying to dramaddictedsince2008 • Sep 17, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet Spoiler
Just skip the last to episodes.
I'm sorry but after 5 years she has the exact same hair style? And why is he not crossdressing anymore? It passes as a phase, not as part of who he is. It was perfect till episode 10 then it seems someone else wrote it.
10 0
On Cinderella Closet • Sep 17, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet
Just skip the last to episodes.
5 1
On Cinderella Closet • Sep 10, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet Spoiler
I'm sorry but was episode 11 written by someone else? He was always a bit childish and jealous but he almost seems like a different person.
5 3
Replying to me_27 • Sep 10, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
thats impossible when Shen Cheng was born, Xun was already in prison for years. plus the final scene did confirme…
Timing could have been fixed by having the younger generation born a few year earlier. Regarding maturity of the relationship, I agree considering how it was written. But it was a choice. Considering what they shared and the fact the lived together, I would have not found it irrealistic for her to become pregnant right before he went to prison.
0 1
Replying to Masterxys • Sep 10, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
lol then it would be weird for the daughter and him to get together..They are obviously second couple
Why? She was not biological daughter of Tang and he never met Tang.
0 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 2, 2025
Title Shadow Love
As a fantasy lover let me say that I think I would have enjoyed this more without the fantasy element.
6 1
On Twelve Letters • Sep 2, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
It would have been cleaner if Shen Cheng was the biological son of both, adopted by Shen since they thought Yi Xun died in prison.
4 6
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I still think we deserved 3-7 more episodes, preferably in the modern time, for the human arc.
15 1
Replying to Disha • Aug 31, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
tbh if they wrap it up nicely there is no need for them to drag it cuz that will just put viewers off and then…
I could have watched at least another 10 episode of them meeting again in her time.
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 31, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
This should have lasted at least 36 episodes...
12 4
Replying to Maomao • Aug 30, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
to not let the villain own it
thx
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 30, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
Can someone explain to me why did he absorb the second flame?
0 2
On I Am Nobody • Aug 26, 2025
Title I Am Nobody
Is there any romance, even if marginal?
1 1
On Cinderella Closet • Aug 26, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet
I want to watch the final episode T_T
0 0
