Editorials
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I'm enjoying this even if I'm questioning a bit the cast. He doesn't have the fantasy drama look&feel in my opionion (I loved him in contemporary dramas, so nothing against the actor) and I don't like them as a pair, estethically. Again, it's pure personal taste, charachters are well written and they are both acting well. It just that I find them both attractive but it's as if their beauty doesn't match the fantasy drama vibe nor each other? Does this make sense to anyone?
1 4
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Highly reccomended! Finally a drama where the final angst turn is credible!
2 0
Replying to Assya • Aug 19, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet
Fl jaws must've hurt from all the fake smilingI like her but the way she keep talking with that constant 😀…
Agree
1 0
On Cinderella Closet • Aug 19, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet
Where to watch episode 9! I'm so addicted!
4 0
On Learning to Love • Aug 14, 2025
Title Learning to Love
I'm enjoying this a lot!
2 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 7, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Love it! Can't believe we're already getting only one episode per day T_T
6 0
Replying to Rhapsody • Aug 2, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma Spoiler
Yes, he's the worst. Just when I think he can't get any worse, he proves me wrong. His behavior is toxic, a red…
Honestly not sure I will keep watching till the end. Real relationship with Katrina would have made this more interesting, but not if treated so lightly and superficially like the rest. All in all, I can take some degree of red flag in male leads, especially if there is growht, but this is too much. Nobody should find this behaviour romantic anymore. T_T
1 0
Replying to Rhapsody • Aug 1, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
Yes, he's the worst. Just when I think he can't get any worse, he proves me wrong. His behavior is toxic, a red…
The fact he calls her stupid all the time is very abusive. They should just stop making adaptations of Wattpad problematic stories. This is a story most likely written by a teen for teens, but then an adult decided to turn it into a series with no type of editing. Making it accessible to even more teens who will keep writing such red flags male leads and sometimes even ending up with one of them in real life. Some Wattpad stories should just stay on Wattpad. And it makes me sad to say so, cause I love Wattpad and I wish the best to the writer of this story. I wish she never stops writing, but I also hope she gets an editor in her life.
6 3
On Seducing Drake Palma • Jul 31, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
He's such a bully, he's seriously going up up on my list of worst first male leads ever. "I like you weird and shallow". OK, as long I you feel like you're the smart one, boy.
9 6
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 25, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
I enjoyed this version more than the original one.
6 0
On Assistant of Superstar • Jul 20, 2025
Title Assistant of Superstar
I'm at episode 6 and I hope at some point ML's acting improves? He basically shouts half of his lines... Imagine if this was a real person... It would be nervewrecking... But drama is nice!
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 18, 2025
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
The age gap is very evident in my opinion... it's not credible they have the same age.
4 1
On Seducing Drake Palma • Jul 17, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
I would enjoy this more if he was not calling her stupid every 5 minutes.
2 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 7, 2025
Title Head over Heels
The best friend is adorable...
3 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Jun 19, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
It's so hard to explain. One, there are two writers, the original writer of she trilogy on Wattpad; two, the scriptwriter.Also,…
Very interesting comment! Thanks! Yeah, for sure I commented through my own cultural bias. Filipino women must have it difficult if this is commonly accepted behavior! :(
2 0
On Be Passionately in Love • Jun 10, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
What's with all the fake kisses?
1 1
Replying to Living Tribunal • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
Happy ending because Yu Zheng has said that in an interview
Oh thanks!
0 0
Replying to Falyn • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
It’s original story with no novel or anything,so no,nobody knows
Thanks!
0 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
They didn't play this very well. He immediately had doubts she's Mi Ji but then goes on for episodes thinking she's Mi Rae just a bit different than usual? I mean, on the one end if someone lies to your face you may believe them, but I prefered the theory he confessed to her knowing who she was... can't believe they let go so easily of that angle. It's like they want to give us again and again similar cliffhangers and then they go back 100 steps at the beginning of the next episode. Weird concept.
15 0
On Feud • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
HE or SE, does anyone know?
0 4
