Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 27, 2022
Replying to dramaddictedsince2008 • Mar 15, 2026
Cause there are 2 different genres, one is fantasy one is historical inspired with martial arts elements. There…
Yes, so far this drama has everything. Fingers crossed till the end!
1 1
Replying to JRO • Mar 15, 2026
Never liked the Chinese traditional dramas, always felt so over the top with out of place fantasy without any…
Cause there are 2 different genres, one is fantasy one is historical inspired with martial arts elements. There are a lot of c-dramas like this without fantasy elements. But this is extremely good in general. I especially enjoyed Wonderland of Love, for instance. Legend of female general is another good recent example.
10 3
Replying to PReid • Mar 12, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I don't know... I think this is all to show character growth by the end of the show. Right now, he is still the…
Exactly I loved how ruthless he was but somehow with her and with the little sister he showed this gentle and kind version of himself. He had not done anything ruthless towards her, he seemed almost like a different person with her. He even accepted to be seen as a matrilocal husband which I understood is a bit demasculating in the context, so I was taken a back by this sudden behavior. Again, first kiss was fine cause honestly I was expecting too she would just kiss him back, since they had almost kissed before. I also think is fine he didn't explain properly, he was never the talkative open type. My comment was only about the second forced kiss, which left me a bit perplexed cause it didn't seem very consistent with the way he had been behaving towards her for months. Still love his character and this drama, one of the best I've wathced and I can't wait to see how they develop further the relationship.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 12, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Second forced kiss was really weird and out of character. I can digest the first one cause maybe he was expecting a different reaction from her, even if I wished we had either no kiss at all or a sweet moment. But the second? Come on, she said no. I love ML so I hope they don't add other weird, not properly built, angsty moments that don't fit at all with what we've been watching so far.
9 2
Replying to BORNO • Mar 12, 2026
I feel like their seperation scene was a bit odd. It didn't suit the mature relationship they have built so far.…
I totally agree
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 11, 2026
This is incredible. All works... the story, the characters, the acting, the directing... it's gonna break my heart if it has a SE... T_T
9 0
On Boy for Rent • Feb 21, 2026
Title Boy for Rent
I'm so confused... why does Liz change hair in every scene. Was this filmed poorly? Is this on purpose? Is she promoting an hairdresser? I'm losing my mind.
1 2
Replying to magnumopusofacoffee • Feb 14, 2026
if you are talking about childish anger shown by Via, it is because Larkin keeps teasing her. it's a very normal…
I think I'm more disappointed here simply because I enjoyed the beginning very much. T_T
0 1
On Golden Scenery of Tomorrow • Feb 13, 2026
Can someone explain to me why she's the one that is "pissed" now? They act like little children now that they're supposed to be adults? This started so good, but at some point became repetitive and now it doesn't make much sense. Probably my least favorite out of the whole series... pity cause I love the friends to lover trope so much! So much wasted potential.
4 3
On Affinity • Jan 28, 2026
Title Affinity
The... dragons? What was the writer of this drama on.
10 1
Replying to Riki_B • Jan 16, 2026
The era of kdramas is more or less over, there were maybe 4 or 5 max kdramas worth watching in 2025 and i really…
I thought it was me. There is something happening with k-dramas, especially the romantic ones... it's like they went back a few years. Writing is lazy and confusing. I've been enjoying more c-dramas recently, which is something I would have not foreseen a few years back.
2 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jan 16, 2026
im getting 30% angst and 70% fall asleep at this point. I hope it picks up. The easy listening lullaby music doesn't…
Still better than most dramas where they get together around episode 10 and then break up for some random reasons after a couple episodes just to get back together immediately... T_T I agree, virtual game potential was not used much, just for esthetics...
0 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Jan 16, 2026
Sorry I find it funny when PZ mentioned to his parents that he’s falling in love with a girl he met at work.…
Wait, is episode 18 out?
0 1